Chapter 28💚

Kentrell pov💚:

It was 12:32 at night and I was bored scrolling through Instagram liking pictures.

Eventually I got tired of doing that shit so I tried going to sleep.

I couldn't take my ass to sleep so I called Jayda. Me and Jayda always called each other if we can't sleep.

Even though shit different between us now. She still my lit rida.

I dialed her number and she answered on the first ring.

"I can't sleep." Was the first thing I said.

"Me either." She said.

"Come over ma." I said in my calm voice.

"Okay." She said and hanging up.

I looked at the phone and then starting thinking.

Damn I gotta make shit right with her. Everybody know I need Jayda. Fuck all these hoes.

I stopped thinking when I heard my front door being closed.

Jayda ass can't be here this fast.

I grabbed my strap going downstairs.

I looked and seen Jayda with tay tay in her arms.

"How you get my baby?" I asked.

"Nia was outside with him so I grabbed him and she pulled off." She said putting her purse on my counter.

"That ducked out ass hoe." I said mugging.

"Shut up, she said she was calling you and you didn't answer." She said while adjusting tay tay on her hip.

"Why the fuck she wanna drop him off at 12 anyways." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever kentrell, but let me put him to sleep and then after we gotta talk." She said mugging me.

The fuck I do now🙄

Jayda pov🤍:

After I put tay tay to sleep I put him in the room that kentrell has for his boys and cracked the door.

I walked back downstairs seeing kentrell on his phone sitting in the couch.

I walked over to him at sat next to him. Once he seen him he got off his phone and turned to me.

"I think you already know what I'm about to say." I said giving himself a blank expression.

"Look Jayda mane. I'm sorry. For everything. I know I ain't perfect but I'm trying mane. You know how much I wanna be with you. Everybody do. So why walk around leaving me and shit?!" He said.

"Excuse me nigga? I left you because you keep fucking breaking my heart. You claim you love me soo muchh, but make me look stupid by fucking around with Bitches. LITERALLY FUCKING BITCHES WHILE WE WERE TOGETHER. And at that WAS FUCKING A BITCH WHILE I WAS KIDNAPPED PROBABLY DEAD ON THE COUCH! So yeah I left the hell! You would've did the same!" I said letting everything out.