Chapter 29💚

Dess pov🤍:

It was 8:30 in the morning and Me and and the gang pulled up to kentrell's house because we were bored

I texted Jayda earlier and asked her if she wanted to go with me, but she never responded.

I figured she was probably doing something with her boyfriend or she was busy.

I didn't want to think bad because the negative shit will get you no where in life.

The gang all hopped out the sprinter van as we pulled up to kentrell house.

Ben grabbed tru and I grabbed his diaper bag.

"Ain't that Jayda car?" Joe said pointing to a all white Benz.

"No I don't think so." I said trying to get a closer look at it.

I kept on walking and walked behind three as he opened the door with the keys.

I walked in looking surprised.

Usually this bitch would smell like hella weed and it would be dark.

But it smelt like some bomb ass free breeze and the curtains was opened letting the sun in and some of the windows was cracked.

"Why it's looking so nice in here?" I asked srunching up my face.

"That's what I'm trynna forget out." Babyjoe said straching his head.

"You sure you good ma?" We heard kentrell asked somebody.

"Yes I said I'm fine trell." We heard a female voice. It kinda sounded like Jayda.

"Is that my bestieeeeeeeee?!!" Kd said while running upstairs making me roll my eyes and follow behind him.

Soon came the gang following behind me. We all walked to the bathroom where we heard the voices and seen Jayda throwing up in the toilet while kentrell was holding her hair.

I looked at them confused. Then I looked and seen tay tay in the bath tub playing with his toys.

"Bestieee what's wrong." Kd said as his face for soft.

All of them looked at us including tay tay.

"What y'all doing here?" Jayda asked.

"No we should be asking what you doing here miss thang." I said smirking.

We all know she probably got some dick.

She laugh and got up brushing her teeth while kentrell just sat there looking stressed.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked making everybody look at him.

He hurried up and changed his face.

"Mane nothing. Tay tay stressing a nigga out." He said lying.

We all knew he was lying but we just shook it off.

Jayda pov💞:

As I walked downstairs I didn't see the gang so I walked into the kitchen to see Dess with baby tru.

I looked at her and baby tru and smiled.

"Unt unn bitch I'm not smiling." She said making me laugh.

"Girl byeee, where the gang?" I said smiling and pouting tay tay some juice.

"They went to the studio. But bitch don't try to change the subject." She said smirking.

"Oh my god!" I said laughing and handing tay tay his cup putting him down while he ran to go play.

"So why you was over here? Getting some dick huh?" She said laughing.

"Girl nooo! I was bout to get some dick but I had to fucking throw up." I said mugging.

"The fuck is up with you and this throwing up shit?" She said looking questionably.

I hurried up and skipped over that question. I don't know why but I don't want to hear it.

"I don't know. But gurl let me telll youuu!" I said smiling.

"What?" She said while putting tru in his little swing.

"Okay so I'm at the mall with baby, and kentrell texted me talking about come to the bathroom. So me being a dumbass I went to the bathroom and locked the door. And when I reel you I was feening for him😩 he was hitting all the right spotsssssss I was moaning too loud he had to cover my mouth baby." She said smirking.

She looked at me and laughed shaking her head.

"Girl bennnnnn gave me something serious last night. Especially since this the first time I had sex with him since I had our son." She said smiling.

"Girl you tooo geeked." I said laughing.

I was looking in my phone and I reposted some pictures of me and baby that was on a fan page. Even though we are not dating he still my bae.

"Girl I know you did notttttt!" Dess said laughing at me.

"I mean kentrell has a girlfriend and me and baby not officially and me and kentrell is not official sooooo nobody can get mad." I said smirking.

"Sinceeee when you get playaaaa?" Dess asked laughing.

"Since kentrell fucked a bitch on the couch while I was somewhere being kidnapped." I said as my eyes started to water.

"Jayda why you so emotional lately?" Dess said hugging me.

"I don't know desssss." I said crying harder.

Any suggestions?

What should happen next chapter?

Is Jayda gonna hit kentrell where it hurts?

Find out next chapter