Chapter 16💚

JAYDA WAYDA

THE SAME NIGHT.

After I dropped Dess off at home i hurried up and took out my hair to get another install in for Dess gender reveal and for my photoshoot.

This install I wasn't gonna go all out. I was just gonna have a normal style.

After I got my hair done I went back home to throw on the clothes I had on for the photoshoot.

After I did that I grabbed my clothes for after and went to my photoshoot.

After 1 hour of taking pictures I changed my clothes and posted on Instagram to remind everyone about dess's gender reveal. As I was at it I decided to change my Instagram name also.

(This how she looks  after she change out her photoshoot clothes

(This how she looks after she change out her photoshoot clothes.)

@thejaydacheaves: This is a reminder for everyone who will be attending Dess and ben's gender reveal

@thejaydacheaves: This is a reminder for everyone who will be attending Dess and ben's gender reveal . If you think it's a girl where pink💗, if you thinks it a boy where blue💙. The gender reveal starts at 6 and ends at 8. (Comments pink or blue).
Comments
@User2345:💗💗💗💗
@Dessidess: aww I love you lots
@ arrogant.tae:💙💙
@therealkylesister:💞

After I posted that. I drove to the doctors office to go pick up Dess gender of the baby. I was the only one knowing what it was because everybody else had some big ass mouths.

As I was walking inside the office I saw kentrell and this one girl leaving out the doctors office. I felt him look at me but I kept my head straight walking upfront to tell them why I am here.

By time the doctors came to hand me the envelope with her gender in there it was already 2:56 and I had to pick up dess dress at 3:30 so I drove to pick up her dress.

After I picked up her dress I drove to the place we were having it at and made sure everything was going good. Turns out everything was already done and the food was being made by Monique Sheronda.

As I was walking out the building I got a text from kentrell.

Kentrell💚
Why you was at the doctors office?
Read.
Jayda!
Read.
Mane answer my fucking text!
Read.

Me
The real question is why were you up there lol.

Kentrell💚
Mane jayda stop fucking playing wimme mane.
Read.
I'm finna pull up at yo house!
Read
Bet!
Read.

Me
Boy for what?

Kentrell💚
You still owe me an apology.
Read.

Me
I already said sorry Kentrell...

Kentrell💚
Nah, you gone apologize to me the right way😏
Read.

I left him on read because I have other things to do I'm not about to play these games with Kentrell today.