Chapter 13💚

KENTRELL💚💚

Today I just found out that nene is pregnant. And she got to set up an doctors appointment but she don't wanna be with me anymore.

I told her dog ass yo get the fuck on then shit. I ain't finna chase no hoe.

But it's like now that she left me I feel that I betrayed jayda.

                  JAYDA WAYDA❤️

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I had a lot of Instagram notifications and a lot of text messages.

I clicked on the Instagram notifications first and saw that everybody was tagging me saying that jania and kentrell broke up.

A video popped up and I saw that kentrell slammed jania on the ground. And she was backing up like she was scared. Then another video popped up and she was explaining the whole thing.

"Y'all did not see him hit me one time."
"I was pulling him, he was pulling me, that's just us."

I clicked off the video and went to see who texted me.

Joe💚: sis yb in jail.
Boomer❤️💚: yb in jail.
Bestie🥺💜: kentrell in jail.
Ben💚: yb with the feds.
Kd😒💚: girlllll yo nigga is in mfkn jaillllllllll.

Kd is so extra😂

Mama sheronda❤️: kentrell in jail.
Teelee🤞🏾❤️:did you hear? kentrell in jail.

I didn't mind all of them because I can go bail him out later but one of them caught my eye.

Nia💙, and star ⭐️:
Star ⭐️: Jayda can you please go get tay tay and k3 from jania!
Nia💙: jayda please!

Me: okay wait what she do?

Nia💙: nothing she finna leave and we have no wya down there to go get out babies.

Me: okay I'm finna go get them now.

Everybody knows that I love kentrell's babies like they are my own so of course I have no problem with getting them anytime.

Star ⭐️: can you keep them untill kentrell leaves?

Me: yeah that's fine.

I hurried up and got in the shower doing my hygiene then I put on some black tights with a pink jacket and braided my hair in a messy back braid with a hat and went in my car.

Before I pulled off I called jania.

Jania: hello?
Me: jania you got k3 and tay tay?
Jania: yea you finna come get them?
Me: yeah I am and congratulations.
Jania: thank you and happy birthday
Me: thank you I'm on my way now.

I hung up and drove to her house. On my way driving to her house I got a call from a jail number. I already knew who it was so I answered it and pressed 5

"Hello kentrell" I said. "Waddup..." he said sounding sad. "I'm on my way to pick up k3 and tay tay from jania." I said. "Mane why joe and dem ain't fucking get my babies from dem!" He said yelling through the phone.

"Calm down I'm close to her house." I said. "Alright I love you jayda..." he said.

Oh wow that's shocking.

"I love you too kentrell." I said and hung up.

Okay it's time for my bestie to come to meeee. I need to bail him out ASAP because I miss him😫

I arrived at nene house at 7:40 and she was just leaving out the door.

"Girl I'm glad you got here before I left because I was finna leave with these babies." She said handing me both of them. 

I buckleted them up in they car seats and went to McDonald's to fort them something to eat and I drove to the jail kentrell was located in.

When I arrived to the jail cell I called nia and star to let them know I have the babies. After I called they're moms I grabbed them out they're car seats, picked them up and went into the building to bail kentrell out.

I stood in line with both of the babies in my hands untill it was my turn.

When it was my turn they told me his bail was 5,000 and I paid them off and waited for kentrell.

As we were waiting Kamari was sleepy.

"Jaywa, I'm sweep." He said laying his head down on me. "Mee too!" Tay tay said laying his head on my other shoulder.

30 minutes later.

Both of they babies was sleep and kentrell finally came back from the back with his clothes on that he had on the first day he went.

"Jayda? Why you bail me out?" He asked. "Because I missed you." I said being honest and I got up with both babies in my hand with kentrell following behind me to the car.

He took tay tay out my hands and buckled hum in while I buckled Kamari in. After we were done I was bout to drive untill kentrell said he would drive.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked. "Go to my house." I said falling asleep in the seat.

                      KENTRELL 💚

When we pulled up to jayda house she was sleep. So I woke her up and grabbed tay tay and Kamari and walked in her house.

When we got inside I put the kids in the room that jayda had for them in there and I walked upstairs to see jayda butt ass naked finan get in the shower.

I took my chance and walked in the shower right behind her. She felt me behind her and turned around kissing me.

I can't lie I miss her ass. I was gripping her ass while she was giving me hickeys on my neck. I was finna pick her up untill she turned around arching back while the water was running down her hair.

I stuck my dick inside her going slowly making her moan. After 10 minutes I started pounding her shit.

"Ohhh fuck yes dadddy!" She moaned. She know I love it when she call me that. I wrapped her hair around my hair and went even faster.

"K-K-Kentrellllll!!" "What ma" I said bringing her up to me so she can hear me. "Fuck me good daddyyy!" She said holding her breast.

"I'm finna nut." I said going faster. "Fuck I loveeee youuuuu so muchh kentrelllll!! I wanna have your kidsss baeeee!" She moaned. I went faster building up my nut. "Nut in my daddy, fuck pleasee I will have your daughter baee fuck me daddyyt go faster omgggggggggggg kentrell!!" She moaned louder.

That's how I knew she was finna cum.

"I'm cumin daddy! Yess daddy I'm comin! Fuck me harder!" Ohhhh yesss! She moaned while cumin.

I was bout to nut in her but I know she didn't mean it. She just talking.

After we washed ourselves up and went to sleep.