Chapter Four💚

KENTRELL💚💚

The next day!

I pulled into Jayda driveway and got out walking to her door. She been acting weird every since I introduced her and nene. She ain't call, text or speak to me ever since 4 o clock yesterday. I unlocked her front door with the keys she had gave me a while back and walked in hearing music being blasted.

I walked upstairs seeing she was in her room getting dressed. "Waddup guh" I said smiling at her. "Why you here?" She asked. "Mane fuck you mean why I'm hear?!" She got me fucked up. "No seriously kentrell why are you here?" She asked me. "Mane why you been acting distance?" I asked her sitting down on her bed.

"Kentrell I haven't been acting distance I just had things to do." She said. "Like what" . "Like...focus on me." She said putting her pants on. "Nahh, that's not it. What's really wrong." I asked making her sit in my lap. "Kentrell move I don't want to talk about it." She said trying to get out of my grip. "It's about nene huh?" She didn't say nothing. "Kentrell-" she tried to say but I cut her off.

"Why you act like that?!" I said making her look at me. She was making me mad. "How long have you knew her?" She asked looking down. "A year finna be two years next month." "And I didn't know? This whole time kentrell... really! I just gave you the kitty and you act like... never mind just go please." She said getting off my lap.

"Mane don't act like that jayda!"  I said. "Kentrell I'm not playing leave me alone!" Get out bro!" She said Turing her back while closing her room door in my face. "Ight then bitch! Ion need yo dog ass anyways! Dog ass hoe!" I said walking out her front door slamming it and speeding to me house. Bitch got me fucked up.

            JAYDA WAYDA💗💗

"And he mad because he didn't tell you?" Dess said. "Yes and I was like get tf out and this nigga left calling me all type of bitches and shit." I said. "He do too much." She said while getting out the car. "I actually like my hair in red." I said laughing. "Period!" She said.

We walked into the gang house seeing everybody on the couch including jania and kentrell. "Kd, joe, Ben, boomer, and three... why y'all asses still sitting down come on so we can go!" Dess said. "Alright damn! Ben said walking towards her smacking her ass making her giggle. "Y'all so funny!" I said laughing.

As we was getting in the sprinter van I saw that jania and kentrell was coming too. See bitch no. Dess and Ben noticed too so we sat all the way in the back. I was on the side of the door while Dess was in between me and Ben.  This finna be a long as drive to California.

It was like 30 mins later when we stopped. "Oh shit I gotta pee!" I said making everybody look at me. "Let me out." I said looking at them with a duhh face. "Aye sis while you in there go get Tay tay." I looked up and noticed we were at nia house. "Okay." I said. I knocked on the door to seen nia and she had already had Kayden bags packed. "Heyy Nia can I use your bathroom real quick?" I asked her "yeahh just hurry up I got a date. And don't tell kentrell!" Alright I said.

After I was done using the bathroom I washed my hands and grabbed tay tay things and picked him up walking back to the sprinter van. It wasn't no space up there with everybody else and kentrell act like he can't sit him on his lap so he was with me ben and dess. Tay tay layed his head on my shoulder and we both fell asleep