Chapter 11💚

JAYDA WAYDA💕

"Heyyy kd!" I said hugging him back. He looked at Dess then he looked at me. "Look I know y'all mad that I brung them...but I had to them niggas are animals!" He said flipping his hair skipping to Dess fridge.

"Bitch how you know I even got food in my refrigerator?" She said wobbling over to him. "Because your pregnant duhhhhhh!" He said grabbing some Hawaiian Punch out and pouring him some. "So where everybody else at?" I asked. "They fatasss wanted like they couldn't wait for me and went to get some food." He said rolling his eyes.

"So then why they leave the sprinter van?" I asked. "Because montana up there sleep."he said. I looked at Dess and she just shook her head continuously eating her pickles. "Soo how y'all been out here in Atlanta..." he said sipping his juice.

"Good! It's better then BR!" Dess said. I was about to say something untill I got a text from Dominique.

Lil baby😏: wya?

Me: I'm at Dess house why?

Lil baby😏: just making sure you safe.

Me: oh yeah I'm good. You good?

Lil baby😏: fasho. I can't take you in a date tonight or I won't make it to your birthday I got go on tour ma.

Me: okay I'll see you next weekend.

Lil baby😏: Ight.

I looked behind me and saw kd and dess all in my phone. "Y'all nosey." I said laughing.

"Soooo... who is lil baby." Kd said. "That's her lil babyyyyy." Dess said making them both laugh and making me blush. "He isss nottt." "Kd bro he be having her blush over the littlest shit. I know when my bestie likes somebody." Dess said talking to kd. "Ughh whateverrrr!" I said smiling.

"Let's go get something to eat!" Dess said. "Yeahhh let's go!" Kd said grabbing the keys. "You is not driving."Dess said handing the keys to me. I grabbed the keys and drove to chick fil a. I ordered the food and we waited in the drive threw. This line was hella long.

"Jaydaaa!" Kd said smiling hard in the backseat. "Unt unnn what you did now." I said looking at him in the backseat. "Nothing I just feel we all should go to the club tonight and tomorrow. "Ight betttt" I said ticking my tongue out. "Unt unn bitch I'm only going for one night and then tomorrow I'm tapping out!" Dess said. "OKAYY just come tonight.

" nobody gone want my pregnant ass!" She said rolling her eyes. "Girl fuck these niggas! Expect for baby!" I said laughing. "Girllllll bye!" Dess said laughing.

We got our food and went back to Dess house. When we walked in the house we saw everybody sitting on the couch. They was doing they own thing so they didn't see us untill kd loud ass wanna say something. "Wassup bitchesssss!" He said.

"Waddup sisss!" Everybody said coming up to me and dess except for kentrell and Ben. Damn... that kind of hurt but it is what it is. I'm surprised Dess didn't say nothing about them not speaking and they in her house. Me and dess went to go get our food and was eating. Of course we got interrupted by kd.

"Everybody I have an announcement!" He said on the top of the stairs. I hope his ass fall. "We are all going to the club at 9:00 which is in 1 hour now get y'all asses up and get dressed." He said and got off the stairs. Me and dess walked to her room and got ready. I wanted to go all out on the first night and then on the second night do something big also.

After Dess got in the shower I got in the shower also. After doing my hygiene I brushed my teeth and saw Dess taking a picture. Her pregnancy glow is poppin!

After I got out the shower I put on what I was wearing a walked downstairs hearing the door bell ring. I saw kentrell open the door and I looked and seen it was Dominique looking sexcy I snapped out my thoughts when I realized who opened the door.

What you think is finna happen next.