Chapter 41

𝕁𝔸𝕐𝔻𝔸 𝕎𝔸𝕐𝔻𝔸 ℙ𝕆𝕍 ❤︎:

𝕁𝔸𝕐𝔻𝔸 𝕎𝔸𝕐𝔻𝔸 ℙ𝕆𝕍 ❤︎:

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next day

Xorri is with Kentrell and surprisingly she's having fun. I thought she was gonna cry for me but she said she wanted to stay with her daddy and her brothers.

She acts like a little boy😂 she's always playing football or always had scratches on her knees.

I miss my baby.

I can't wait until I go get her tomorrow. Yes I'm going to get her because I don't need kentrell's crazy ass know where I stay at.

He was already mad that baby and Xorri had an unbreakable bond.

But you know, it's Kentrell he's always mad about something.

I honestly didn't want to see him ever again in my life, but for the sake of my daughter I should've knew the time was coming.

"Wassup, you ready to go get the stuff for Xorri and baby LA room?" Baby asked me.

"Yeah come on, the store shouldn't be packed anymore it's night time." I said making him nod his head.

We walked to the car and he drove to the furniture store.

I picked out a crib I liked for him and I picked out a cute princess bed for Xorri.

I was finna get a purple bed but baby told me to get the princess one so I had got it.

We told the furniture store to deliver it to our house because we couldn't fit everything in our car.

"You hungry?" Baby asked.

"Yesssss!" I said smiling.

He laughed and we arrived at Chick-fil-A. I got some nuggets with fries and a chocolate milk shake, he got the chicken sandwich.

I ate my food in the car. I was hungry.

We pulled in the garage and I got out feeling my phone ring.

I pulled it out my pocket to see "baby dad"

I answered it and seen Xorri in the camera.