Chapter 27💚

Dess pov🥰:

It's been 3 days since the barbecue at Ms. Sheronda's house.

Jayda have been doing good with not talking to kentrell.

Honestly I think she's fully done with him now.

I want her to be done with him but at the same time I don't.

Kentrell makes Jayda happy, which makes me want them to be together. But when he breaks jayda's heart I feel like she should move on.

And I think that's how Jayda feels about me and Ben.

No me and Ben are not together but most of the time he's over here and we're like a happy family.

But I can't ignore the things I see on Instagram.

Even though we are not together, it still hurts me to see what he does.

Jayda and lil baby been talking for a little while. Honestly they are cute.

But I'm still team trell😂

It's around that time for Christmas and I'm planning on going Christmas shopping for everybody.

But first I have to take baby tru to his Christmas photoshoot.

It's gonna be soo freaking cute omg!

I put tru's little outfit on and I put my outfit and got into the car while buckling his car seat.

When I started the engine I seen trell dropped a music video so I connected to the music.

Yeahhhh
Slimeeee

Ima say I'm sorry for all that shit that I had did, and I'm thankful for that shit that you had done while we was kids.

I already where this was going.

Dammit🤦🏾‍♀️

You saw me done you tried to show out fa the hype, don't do that lame ass shit.

i fuck with you but you don't fw me but some how we still find a way to text eachother before we go to sleep.

They still text?????????

You really mad that you can't fuck with me you exed me out you ain't have to fuck with me nigga why you came and fucked with me.

And I wasn't frontin when I told you I love you.

🙄they so toxic

But one part caught me off guard and that's when I knew fasho he was talking about Jayda.

Den of course he had to bring up yo yo.

"They say she fuck with that nigga I wish I caught her."

That part was for Jayda.

"Smoking on this cherry but ducking yo favorite athlete daughter"

That was for yo-yo🙄

The song was making me mad so I just drove to trus photoshoot.

Jayda pov🤍:

I just heard kentrell's knew song that was about me and I just shook my head.

I wish he would just leave me alone.