Chapter 14

I decided to break this deathly awkward silence by cracking a joke. " So, you Tomura's babysitter or something? ", though on the other hand I was mentally cursing myself as I remembered the small fact that Kurogiri is a Nomu and was, originally, Aizawa's school friend Oboro Shirakumo.

Like, why?...WHY DID MY MIND THINK OF THIS AS I AM IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM?!

I mean, do I have some kind of death wish, because I can't bring that up as it would raise a lot of serious questions about how I knew this in the bloody first place.

" I am Tomura Shigaraki's guardian, but yes, you could say that I am his 'babysitter' though that would imply that Tomura is a child. " Kurogiri responded calmly, oh geez, so he doesn't know when a person tells a joke. Did he think I was being literal and not joking with him?

Or does he know I was joking and is being polite regardless of that, " I noticed the gloves he was wearing, did you get them for him? " Kurogiri asked. Oh right, the gloves I made for him using Yaoyorozu's quirk 'Creation'.

" Actually, I made them when Tomura told me about his quirk. It ensures that anything he touches or holds, even with two hands, isn't being touched by all five of his fingers and therefore stops his quirk from destroying anything he doesn't want to. " I explained to Kurogiri.

Kurogiri gave a small hum in response, " I am glad to see that Tomura Shigaraki has a thoughtful friend, I wonder if you could make more, just some spare gloves in case he were to ever accidentally destroy the ones you had made. " Kurogiri spoke.

" It's no problem, I just thought about how it would be very stressful to be constantly mindful of whether or not all five of your fingers were touching something and how a slip up could lead to destroying something or someone if he wasn't careful. " I replied as I used Creation to create five more pairs of the gloves. " Here, " I held them out for Kurogiri.

"Oh, is that your quirk? " Kurogiri questioned as his head tilted slightly.

I thought for a moment, " Well, technically it's not mine, I'm just imitating the quirk of my classmate. " I shrugged lightly as Kurogiri took the gloves.

There was a moment of silence, " My quirk is called Imitation, I can essentially copy the quirk of another as long as I know how it works. " I explained, which seemed to clear up Kurogiri's confusion as to my previous statement.

" That's a very intriguing quirk, though it sounds like it would be difficult for someone with a bad memory. " Kurogiri spoke.

I nodded in agreement, " You're not wrong there, this quirk does require the user to have an exceptionally sharp memory. That's why I usually note down all the quirks I know so I can constantly look over them and keep them ingrained in my memory. " I agreed.

--------------------------

Soon though, Tomura came back and after a while of Tomura and I playing games. It got close to 8 and so I had to head home.

" If you just tell me where you reside, I can just make a warp gate directly to your home. " Kurogiri spoke.

" I'm sorry, but I'd just like to be dropped off at the park, I know my way home and I can easily defend myself if I get attacked or mugged. My house isn't even that far from the park, it means I can get in one last jog before I go to bed. " I explained.

I mean, it isn't like I can just tell Kurogiri that I live on the school grounds of U.A. High School with one of the teachers who happens to be a Pro-Hero as well. Because it is very ironic that I am close friends with Tomura who will soon debut as a Villain.

While I am a Hero in training who is currently attending the Hero School U.A. and knows what is going to happen in the future due to my many Volumes of the manga. " I understand, but if anything were to happen, send Tomura your location so I can send him to your aid as quickly as possible. " Kurogiri spoke.