Chapter 11

Finding out I can copy Mutation type quirks was interesting, when I decided to stop using Fierce Wings if was just as painful as when I had decided to try to imitate it. Though, I knew that tomorrow morning would be when Shigaraki breaks into U.A.

--------------

This time, I told Aizawa that I was going to head to the park for a bit before school. It wasn't that far, there wasn't that many people, I brought along my notebook and went over it again and again in order to ingrain the certain quirks into my memory so I could use any of them at a moments notice.

Walking through the park, I decided to sit down at one of the benches. Flipping through the pages of my notebook while also occasionally looking up to glance over at the other people who were also in the park. Which was mostly children and their parents.

Children were playing around, playing on the swings, on the climbing frame and playing with one another with bright laughter. Though, some definitely weren't hiding the fact that they were using their quirks if a few were rough housing with one another, but I didn't break it up. That was the job of the parents afterall.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts and my notebook that I nearly didn't notice someone sit on the other side of the bench. I glanced over to look at said person, the first thing I noticed was the game they had in their hands.

Though they were holding it oddly, having their pinky fingers lifted and only four fingers of either hand touching the device...

...

...

...

Wait... only one person holds anything like that. My gaze then went to the person themself, black clothing, a black hoodie with the hood down.

Short, slightly greasy light blue hair and red eyes...

' SHIT!!! THAT'S F***ING TOMURA SHIGARAKI, ALSO KNOWN AS TENKO SHIMURA!! ', My mind screamed as I felt myself tense slightly as I did my best to keep a poker face. So when he turned to look at me, I did my best to act calm.

" Sorry if it seemed like I was staring, I just happened to notice your game. I've never played it before, what game is it? " I decided to speak as I gave a nervous smile while doing my hardest not to start scratching the back of my neck due to the awkward and nervous situation.

This seemed to surprise Shigaraki, " Oh, it's okay. It's an RPG, Monsters of The Alfheim Dungeons, it's a high difficulty game. " Shigaraki explained as his expression seemed to slightly light up as he gave me a basic explanation on the game.

I was calming down, at least I managed to break the ice. But now it's going to be awkward at the U.S.J when he sees me there with Class 1A, I swear this world is just trying to make me nearly slip up by having me encounter characters from MHA.

" Oh! That reminds me of a game I used to play when I had a lot more free time, the game is called Dark Souls. I swear I nearly threw my controller when I kept dying to the same Boss. " I replied as I chuckled a bit.

Though, Shigaraki's eyes widened slighting recognition. " I've played that, it's quite an old but difficult game. That game is from before Quirks appeared, " He spoke with a small smile, and I was desperately trying to stop myself before I just outright told him to use some damn chapstick because of his crusty ass lips.

Well, at least that gave me an idea of some things from my world that are here as well, considering MHA is set in the future. " Yeah, I never got to finish it. I've hardly had any time to play anything, I've just been studying for most of the time, that and training. I don't think I'd hear the end of it if I was caught slacking off, " I spoke with a laugh as I tried to make conversation.