Chapter 18

Turns out that my injury wasn't that bad, all it needed was one kiss from Recovery Girl and I was sent back to the Classroom. Honestly, I was relieved that I didn't have to stay in the Nurses Office, that way I don't have to encounter Midoriya, All Might and Tsukauchi.

Because I don't know whether or not Tsukauchi will recognise me, and as far as I know all of the U.A. Teachers, excluding All Might, know that I'm from another dimension. I wonder why All Might hasn't been told of my situation? Or he has, and I haven't been told that he has been.

--------------------------

Walking into the Classroom I knew that I needed to explain what happened at the U.S.J. when Tomura called me by my first name. Sitting down at my desk, it wasn't long for Bakugo to march over as he slammed his hand down onto the desk.

" You owe us a God damn explanation Copy Cat! Why did that Hand Villain refer to you by your first name?! " Bakugo barked loudly.

Looking up at Bakugo, I answered him while looking him in the eye. " I didn't know that Tomura was a Villain before today, I had asked him to because I prefer to be referred to by my first name, we became friends over video games since it was something we both liked. Hell, we even hung out and played video games together. ". By now, everyone in the Class was listening.

" Tomura didn't know I go to U.A. I didn't mention it because I had wanted to surprise him when the Sports Festival happened. " I added. I mentally sighed in relief, I had made my explanation reasonable and made sense with my character.

For a while, it was deathly silent in the classroom.

" Aww! You two sound like you'd make a great couple, it's such a shame he is a Villain because I'd totally set up a date for you two! " Mina spoke as she hung her head back and let out a sigh. I slowly turned my head to face Mina, my normally stoic expression now was one of wide eyed confusion.

" We have known each other for barely a week, I think I'd prefer to at least be really close friends with a person before going on a date with them. Not to mention the obvious, he is a Villain and I am a Hero in training. " I stated.

It was quiet for a few seconds. " That reminds me, I don't think I managed to catch your quirk! Ashido, right? " I decided to deflect the conversation, pulling out my notebook of quirks from my bag and holding a pen as I approached her with a stare that showed enthusiasm.

Knowing Mina, she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to hold the conversation such as the social butterfly she is. " My quirk is Acid, I can produce a corrosive liquid from my body, I can change the solubility and viscosity. My skin is also resistant to it too, but only for a certain amount of time. " Mina answered with mirrored enthusiasm.

" I wonder what would happen if I imitated your quirk, would my skin turn pink in the areas I use it so I don't injure myself? I could test that, but just in case, Recovery Girl would need to supervise... " I began to mumble.

" Afterall, if my skin doesn't alter to be resistant in the same way Ashido's skin is, then the acid burns will need to be immediately treated by Recovery Girl. " As my train of thought continued, I began to bite at my thumbs fingernail.

Then I broke from my train of thought, " Sorry if I scared you, train of thought. Though I have to say, that is quite useful and versatile. But admittedly dangerous to people who are not you, you might need to be careful and add something to help treat acid burns as a precaution. " I spoke.

" Thanks! That's very nice coming from you, you wouldn't mind if I called you Kathryn, right? " Mina asked.

I smiled and gave her a dismissive wave, " I don't mind if anyone wants to call me that, I'll tell someone if I prefer them to call me by my last name. "I answered.