Chapter 12

Getting back to Aizawa's apartment I decided not to mention that I had met someone at the park, and by now I felt like just laying down on my bed and screaming into my pillow; this world just had to throw the important characters of MHA at me.

Especially when all I want is to get through the events of the manga without drawing suspicion from anyone. Especially from any of the U.A. teachers, Pro Heroes such as Endeavour, Hawks or Sir Nighteye, and Villains like All for One or Overhaul.

Then there's the main cast of characters, Midoriya is very analytical and makes notes on Heroes that he admires and therefore is skilled in figuring out things like quirks just by seeing them in action. That, and he's good at finding ways that they can be utilized by their user.

Todoroki is also good at figuring things out as he is perceptive, noticing that All Might was in Midoriya's corner. But he doesn't tend to take notice of others who are below him, which isn't too great for me, considering I handed his ass to him during the Battle Training.

--------------

The next day, I walked into our Homeroom class before Mr Aizawa came into the classroom.

" Good work with yesterday's Battle Training. I've looked over you grades and evaluations. " Mr Aizawa started as he got out a stack of papers, which I assumed was our grades and evaluations by All Might from yesterday. Mr Aizawa turned to face Bakugo.

" Bakugo. Grow up already. Stop wasting your talent. " Mr Aizawa spoke, Bakugo clearly irritated due to how he was defeated by Midoriya yesterday in the Battle Training.

" Got it... " Bakugo grumbled out as his gaze went to his desk.

" And... its seems Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm. Learn to control your quirk... because just trying isn't going to cut it. I hate repeating myself. But you do have potential, assuming you can overcome this, work at it, Midoriya. " Mr Aizawa spoke as he then faced over to Midoriya who jolted at Aizawa's words but then calmed down later on.

" Okay! " Midoriya spoke.

" Now, on to Homeroom business... sorry for the sudden announcement, but today... " the classroom went silent and tension built in the air. Everyone wondering if Mr Aizawa would be subjecting us to another brutal pop quiz.

" You'll pick a Class President. " Mr Aizawa finished.

" SUCH A NORMAL SCHOOL-LIKE THING!! " Everyone in the classes sighed put in relief. I already knew who I'd be voting for anyway. I'd vote for Ida, it's the most rational choice considering how much of a stickler for rules Ida is.

But the class started to shout with some standing up with their arms raised.

" I wanna be President!! Lemme do it!! " - Kirishima.

" In my administration, girls have to show 30cm of thigh!! " Hearing Mineta, my gaze snapped over to him as I quickly gave him a glare . Which caught his attention, momentarily frightening the short pervert.

" I'd like to do it. " - Jirou.

" The position was made for me. ☆ " - Aoyama.

" I wanna be a leader!! " - Ashido.

I stayed silent and seated, with my arms folded. Thinking, I planned out what I'd do at Lunch. Though this will depend on who I find first, Shinso or The Big Three.

My plan is to find a way to come across them, start a conversation and hopefully gain a new friend. Knowing The Big Three, they'll be together and talking with Mirio or Nejire won't be difficult. Shinso will be the toughest to befriend due to how he was bullied for his quirk.