Chapter 22

--------------------------

Fourth Period soon ended, which meant that it was now Lunchtime. Cementoss left the Classroom and we got up and out of our seats and away from our desks. " Even after what we just went through... This has got me so freaking pumped!! " Exclaimed Kirishima as he stood beside Sato, Sero and Tokoyami.

" If we show our stuff here, that's one big step towards going Pro! " Sero exclaimed excitedly too.

" Everyone's so excited... " Midoriya spoke as he looked over at them with surprise evident in his face. Though... Ida was extremely tense as he usually is.

" And you aren't? This is our chance to add our names to the ranks of Heroes. Of course we're in high spirits!! " Ida spoke, I couldn't help but chuckle, Ida was always so tense, maybe I should recommend that he visit a spa or drink some tea and chill the hell out.

Tsu just looked over at the extremely Tense Ida and spoke, " You got a funny way of showing it, Ida. Weird. ". 

And this was when I decided to join the conversation, " Tsu's right, you're so tense it's honestly frightening... You're going to end up giving yourself muscle aches, pain, and fatigue if you keep that up. " I spoke.

" Yeah, I get that Ida!! But... " Midoriya started as he turned to Ida.

But was cut short by a now more determined and dangerously focused looking Uraraka, " Deku... Ida... Walker... At this Sports Festival... Let's do our best! " Uraraka spoke with a big grin.

" What happened to your face Uraraka?! "

" What the...? You're not looking very Uraraka, Uraraka. " Mina commented with slight surprise as we all were, I just gave Uraraka the same kind of smile on my face.

" Maybe it's that ti- " Mineta was cut off as he was promptly slapped across the face by Tsu's tongue.

This honestly made me crack up in a small snigger, the little bastard honestly deserved it. " Everyone!! I'm gonna crush this!! " Uraraka exclaimed as she pumped her hand into the air.

" Yeahhhh, but talk about inconsistent characterization!! " Kirishima and I spoke at the exact same time and in terrifyingly perfect sync.

--------------------------

Midoriya had decided to ask Uraraka about why she wants to become a Hero. " Money...?! " Midoriya questioned with surprise as we walked down the stairs while he headed down to the lunch room. " You wanna be a Hero for the money?! " Midoriya clarified.

Much to Uraraka's embarrassment, " Ultimately, yeah. Sorry. I know it seems base... and really embarrassing considering Ida's Noble motivations and all. " Uraraka spoke as he cheeks began to turn red. I just sighed a little, at least she has a pretty good reason as to why she needs the money in the first place.

" But why?! There's really nothing wrong with seeking a more comfortable lifestyle! " Ida exclaimed as he fwipped his arms up and down rapidly.

" You're a very kind person, I wouldn't put it past you that you are doing it for the money because you are going to give it to someone who needs it. " I added.

Midoriya was the last to speak, " Yeah... Just a little unexpected... ".

Uraraka still looked rather embarrassed, rubbing the back of her neck as she spoke once more. " My family runs a construction company, but... business is bad, we're poorer than poor. " Uraraka began.

" Don't mention that to anyone, okay...? " Uraraka asked.

" Construction... " Ida spoke as his hand rested uponnhis chin.