Chapter 23

--------------------------

The school day went by pretty quickly and it wasn't long until the last bell for the school day rung and everyone was dismissed from class. I had an idea for what I'd do tonight, use Twice's quirk to make a double of myself to have in my room and make notes for the Sports Festival tomorrow.

While I sneak out of the school and meet up with Tomura so we can talk, the double of myself will have my personality, my mind and memories so it will be like I never left the apartment if Aizawa checks up on me.

Not to mention that there's no chance of Aizawa surprising the double with a training session since Aizawa won't be able to spar due to his injuries.

But lots of chattering outside of our classroom door made me look up and see the large crowd that had gathered outside of our classroom.

" What's going on?! " exclaimed Uraraka with a shocked look on her face.

Sighing I ran my hand through my hair as I had forgotten that the group of students would crowd outside of our classroom afterschool today... " No way out! What're they here for? " Mineta pondered.

Looking over, I saw the expression of slight irritation on Bakugo's face, " Scoping out the competition, duh, small fry. Cuz we're the kids who survived a Villain attack. Makes sense they'd want a look before the Sports Festival. " Bakugo explained, I nodded my head in agreement as I pulled my bag over my shoulder and stood up.

Mineta was shaking as Midoriya explained to him that that's him on a good day.

" No point, though. Move aside, Cannon Fodder. " Bakugo spoke as he faced the crowd, I sighed a bit as I knew what was going to come next.

" Can we please not resort to calling those we don't even know 'Cannon Fodder' ? " Ida exclaimed while karate chopping the air again.

So when a head of fuzzy purple hair suddenly loomed over the rest of the crowd, I internally smirked as I knew exactly who that was.

" It's true, we came to get a look, but you sure are modest. Are all the kids in the Hero Course like this one? " Shinso spoke as he began to push his way through the crowd. I sighed as I began to approach where the crowded door stood. " Gotta say I'm a little disillusioned if this is what you're offering. "

But I did notice when Shinso's eyes flicker down to me and the edges of his mouth twitched with a small smile for a moment as he then looked back over at Bakugo once more.

" Those of us who didn't make ther Hero course are stuck in General studies and other tracks. There's quite a few of us. Did you know that? " Shinso spoke as he removed his hand from the back of the fluff at the back of his hair as he then looked over at the entirety of the class, but avoiding my gaze as he then continued.

" Depending on the results of this Sports Festival... they might consider transferring us to the Hero Course. I understand the reverse is also possible for you... Scoping out the competition? For a General studies kid like me... this'll be the perfect chance to knock you off your pedestals. Consider this a declaration of War. " Shinso finished.

But then his gaze went down to look at me, " I look forward to surprising you with my Quirk tomorrow, so you better bring your A-game. " Shinso spoke, I nodded in agreement as I had a small smile on my face.

" Of course, and I look forward to surprising you with mine as well. And you do the same, " I replied as I could practically feel the stares I got from the rest of my classmates as they dug into my back.

" Hey. I'm from Class 1-B, next door!! " Suddenly exclaimed Tetsutetsu as he burst up from the crowd. " Heard you guys fought some Villains. Wanted to find out more, but... all I'm seeing is this arrogant bastard!! You better not make fools of the Hero Course at this thing!! " Shouted Tetsutetsu.