Chapter 3

Leaving the changing rooms with the gym uniform on, I followed Aizawa as we went to Gym Gamma, " So, what exactly are we doing? " I asked as we entered the large, open spaced gym. So when Aizawa put a bit of distance between us and turned to face me, I prayed to whatever God there was for my immediate safety.

" I'm seeing what exactly we might need to work on. " Aizawa responded as I could see the smirk grow on his face. And to be honest, in that moment, I was absolutely more terrified of this man than someone like Shigaraki or All for One.

So when I saw his hand go up towards the capture tool around his neck, I knew that he wasn't going to tell me when it's starting, because it's starting right now. Quickly thinking over my options I figured that I need to try and keep a distance from him.

Because in terms of experience, I'm outmatched, but in terms of planning, I might have the upper hand if I play my cards right. Aizawa is used to ambushing and erasing his opponent's quirk, but since it's unsure if I might have one he might not bother.

My mental planning was quickly cut off when I saw a line of white cloth head in my direction. Panicking, I quickly jumped back a bit as I moved to the left of it and quickly put some more distance. I can't get distracted, if I do, Aizawa will end up winning very easily.

I need to put up a fight, without my quirk, if I had my knife I could at least try to cut myself free if I did get caught. I'm completely unarmed and can't use my quirk either way.

Looking over at where Aizawa was, I immediately panicked as I saw him full on sprinting at me with a smirk on his face. Gulping, I quickly thought of what I could try to do as I was running on adrenaline and the coffee from the morning which had decided to kick in.

So as he threw his capture tool, my mind flashed back to the fight between Shigaraki and Aizawa. Catching it and running at Aizawa I knew what he was going to do as he tugged on it, giving him some momentum as he went to go for an elbow to the gut.

I quickly pivoted and took a step to the left as I put out a leg to where the leg he had closest to the ground was. Basically trying to trip him, and due to his momentum, he couldn't back out of it as his leg caught my foot.

And he went face first into the cement floor. Quickly guessing that I should back off, quickly running backwards and putting some further distance between the two of us. So when Aizawa got to his feet, I wasn't surprised to see his smirk turn into more of a grin.

To be honest, I'm surprised I've lasted this long. I've just been on the defensive and dodging Aizawa's attacks. I can't use my quirk because the only one I could use without drawing suspicion is Somnambulist, keeping my guard up as I kept an eye of Aizawa I knew I was just prolonging my inevitable loss.

But at least when I do, I can at least have put up a fight. So when Aizawa came running at me once more as he sent his capture tool towards me. But before I could catch it, it turned around my hand as it went to circle around me.

And in a panic, time seemed to slow as I saw Aizawa smirk at me. Jumping and leaning back I went to do a somersault over the capture tool before I could get caught. And I managed to escape from being caught by Aizawa's capture tool.

Landing slightly crouched I decided do something unexpected and ran straight towards Aizawa, dodging his capture tool a few times as I hoped to God that this wouldn't get me captured and lose. But I didn't seem to be that lucky as I realised that all I can do is try to land a hit on Aizawa.

And the fact that Aizawa's capture tool was quickly surrounding me was also enough for me to realise the mistake I had just made. Which quickly resulted in me getting wrapped up with my arms to my sides.