Chapter 5

And soon, February 26th came. The day of the U.A Entrance Exam. After my encounter with All Might and Midoriya, I decided to avoid the Beach and just went elsewhere. I didn't tell Aizawa about that either, keeping to my word that I wouldn't tell anyone.

Scoffing down an entire cup of coffee and breakfast, I began to leave when Aizawa's hand on my shoulder stopped me. " Good luck kid, and here, I've been teaching you to use it, so use it in the Practical Exam. " Aizawa spoke as he held out his capture tool for me to take?

Yeah, he did teach me how to use it, but I never expected for Aizawa to give me it so I could use it in the Practical Exam. With stunned silence for a minute, I grabbed the capture tool from Aizawa's hands as I put it in my bag. Along with my outfit for the Practical Exam.

"I'll make sure to get a spot in the Hero Course, I'll see you after the Practical Exam, okay Mr Aizawa? " I spoke as I gave him a look of absolute determination to get into class 1A.

Heading to the U.A Entrance Examination site, I felt my nerves begin to spike as I thought of ways this might go down. My plan is to use Cementoss' quirk along with one of the electricity quirks I have in my notebook in order to try and destroy the robots.

Though I might also use Hellfire to also destroy some of the robots as well. Considering that at most Endeavours flames can get to about 35,000°C which is definitely enough to melt metal and will definitely damage the robots. But there's the chance I could overheat and pass out from heatstroke.

Well, if I run into Uraraka I could ask about her quirk and then use it during the practical. Maybe I could even ask Midoriya if he knows any good quirks I could possibly use during the practical exam, though knowing him he will most definitely tell me about Bakugo's quirk.

" -Hey! Hey! Wait up! " I heard from behind me, recognizing the voices as Midoriya's I stopped to turn around saw him as he rushed over to me. " Thanks! It's great to see you again, and I thank you for not telling the media about what you saw. " Midoriya spoke as he began to walk alongside me.

" I said it wasn't a problem, though I do have a question. You don't have to answer, but you know how my quirk works by how many quirks I know? Do you know any that could be useful for the practical exam? At the moment I've just decided to go with using a combination of Cementoss' quirk and Endeavours flame quirk because those are the most damage dealing that I know but if I overuse hellfire then I could end up overheating... oh! I'm rambling, sorry. " I asked as I began to nervously scratch at the back of my neck.

" Oh! It's okay! My childhood friend Kaachan has a quirk called Explosion, he sweats Nitroglycerin which he then ignites. There's also Death Arm's quirk which gives him superhuman strength in his arms, how are those? " Midoriya answers and boy am I glad that I at least know him this much so it would make sense for him to tell me.

" Explosion definitely sounds quite useful, and super strength sounds useful too. " I thanked as we continued to walk, only for Midoriya to trip and begin to fall face first. Though luckily he was caught by Uraraka.

" Are you okay? " Uraraka asked as Midoriya began to flail due to him floating. " It's my quirk. Sorry for stopping you, but... Well, it's a bad omen to trip and fall. " Uraraka spoke as she the released her quirk and Midoriya plopped back onto the ground.

" Wow! That's a very cool quirk, could you tell me about it? " I quickly rushed to ask as I held up my notebook and a pen that I had used earlier to write down the quirks that Midoriya told me about. This seemed to surprise Uraraka, but if I could use her quirk then that would be helpful.

" My quirk is called Zero Gravity, by touching something with the pads of my fingers makes it unaffected by Gravity. Though overuse makes me queasy. " Uraraka spoke as I quickly wrote that down into my notebook, making sure to add that overuse causes the user to feel queasy.