Chapter 21

--------------------------

Getting back to the apartment that afternoon, I could bet that All Might would tell Midoriya about me not being from here; he trusts Midoriya with that kind of secret.

Which... probably means that I'm going to be asked an endless amount of questions about where I'm from.

So when I went into the apartment, locking the door behind me due to habit while my bag was slung over my shoulder and I thought over what I will do at the Sporrts Festival tomorrow.

Who would I go up against? I mean, I'll need to have a look at my manga and write out some ways I could beat the others in the one-on-one battles and what their weaknesses are in association with their quirk.

" I had thought that you would be here when I got back from the Hospital, not to mention that training is meant to be under supervision. "

I froze to the spot, my body stiff as I knew that I was screwed beyond relief, and he wasn't going to be merciful to me just because he is wrapped up in bandages.

Slowly turning my head to face Aizawa, it took a lot of self control for me not to start laughing, he was wrapped up like a mummy while the only visible thing was his eyes. Which were narrowed and had a steely glare in them as I let out a light, nervous laugh.

" I didn't think you would be out of the Hospital by now, " Was all I could say as I prayed to whatever God there was that Aizawa wouldn't ground me right here and now. I mean, how the hell will I explain to Tomura that I won't be able to talk to him because I got grounded and can't leave the school grounds.

The stare from Aizawa was now starting to seriously scare me, a chill ran up my spine and I felt like just disappearing right then and there. " I can still see you kid, don't make me erase your quirk. " Aizawa spoke as his eyes narrowed just a bit more.

Wait... looking down at myself I couldn't see myself, just the clothes I am wearing right now.

Oh.

I used my quirk and turned invisible by accident, taking in a breath I stopped using my quirk, turning visible again with a light wave of slight pins and needles across my skin making me shudder.

" Internships are after the Sports Festival, you're grounded until you go to your internship. " Aizawa spoke. Yup, I definitely should have expected that, if Tomura asks to meet up then I'll have to use Kurogiri's quirk to go there.

Nodding I began to head to my room, " Make me proud out there in the Sports Festival Kid. " Was the last thing Aizawa said as I entered my room, that last comment made a smile creep up onto my face as I felt glad that I had decided to stay here instead of going home.

--------------------------

Coming into U.A. the next day, I clearly had some dark circles under my eyes as I had stayed up extremely late last night as I began my notes on the people who would win and get through each of the events in the Sports Festival.

My hair was messily tied back and into a ponytail as I made my way through the halls on my now muscle memory as I turned corners as I made my way to the doors of Class 1A. Which didn't take me long, as I pulled the tall door open I casually walked over to my desk and sat down.

" Did you get any sleep last night? I think you should go to Recovery Girl and rest if you can't sleep that well. " Uraraka spoke as she turned in her chair to face me. This made me give her a reassuring smile.

So I replied back, " I'm fine Uraraka, I was just up a bit late doing a bit of preparation for the Sports Festival, I've actually been trying to come up with quirk combinations that perfectly compliment each other or can make up for the others faults. " I explained with a light dismissive wave.