Chapter 17

I let out an internal sigh of relief when I heard the bellowing voice of All Might.

" I've been waiting, Hero. You're worthless trash. " Tomura spoke, I decided to use this opportunity, now that his attention was off of me and was now on All Might.

My gaze honed onto the unconscious body of Aizawa, quickly diving down but then landing softly, my focus was on Aizawa as I wasn't watching while All Might quickly came down to the plaza. Putting my hands and arms under Aizawa's neck and legs. I decided to use the quirk Strong Arms as I picked up Aizawa.

I turned, and saw All Might look at me as I held Aizawa. He then turned to the Nomu, before swiftly getting Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta out of harm's way. With Aizawa in my arms, I gently elevated myself and flew over to where All Might was.

" EVERYONE TO THE ENTRANCE. TAKE AIZAWA. HE'S UNCONSCIOUS, SO HURRY!! " All Might spoke.

" Huh?! Wait?! What?! So fast...!! " Mineta exclaimed.

Turning to face All Might, I watched as Tomura went and grabbed the hand of his Father which had bee knocked to the floor. " Ahhhhhh... No good... I'm sorry...! Father... ".

He then put it back over his face as he began to scratch again. " Throwing punches to save people... ha ha ha. That's our state-sponsored violence. You're fast. Too fast to keep up with, but not as fast as expected. Could it really be true...? That you're getting weaker...? " Tomura spoke as he began to grin.

" It's no use, All Might!! That Brain Villain!! One for- I mean, my attack wasn't strong enough to break my own arm, but...He didn't even flinch!! Up against that, you... " Midoriya spoke, I could hear him, including his slight slip up.

However, Midoriya was interrupted by All Might. " MIDORIYA . KID. FEAR NOT! " All Might gave Midoriya a kawaii gesture as he smiled. I fought off the urge to gag right there and then, deciding to turn my head away and have my back to the fight as I hovered.

Because to hell if I am going to try and stand on my injured ankle when I can use a nice pair of Vermillion feathered wings. I blocked out everything as I began to lift myself higher and make a beeline for the Entrance.

Afterall, I already knew what would happen. So I might as well just quickly get Aizawa to the Entrance so he can get medical attention. I flew at a reasonable speed, being mindful that I couldn't go too fast and risk agitating his injuries due to air resistance while not going at a snail's pace either.

Getting to the Entrance, I laid down Aizawa as gently as I could. " Good... Aizawa is out of harm's way. " I muttered under my breath with a sigh of relief and a glad smile. Getting to my feet, I grit my teeth at the pain in my ankle, quickly going to hover.

I turned and saw what was currently happening in the plaza. Bakugo had just pinned down Kurogiri, Todoroki and Kirishima arrived there as well. Stretching my wings, I quickly went up high as I began to essentially dive in towards the fight once more. I might be injured, but I can still fight.

Hovering a few inches off the ground, I made sure not to land. Knowing that it would agitate my injured ankle, " You've pinned down our way out... Well... this is a problem... " Tomura spoke. But the his gaze went over towards me.

" And I see you're back in the fight again Kathryn... that quirk you're using is awfully irritating... " Tomura added. Upon that comment, I noticed that Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki gave me a quick glance upon Tomura referring to me by my first name... I'm definitely going to have to explain that later...

Bakugo had Kurogiri pinned down as he had his hand tensed and pushing down onto Kurogiri's neck brace. " You slipped up, you bastard! And it's just like I thought! The parts you can turn into that foggy warp gate are limited! And, you're using that misty crap to hide your real body, yeah?! Am I right?! " Bakugo spoke as he looked down at Kurogiri.