Temporary Discontinument and Future Rewrite

The title of this update explains everything...

I plan to TEMPORARILY discontinue this story, I'm sorry to my readers who have been waiting for me to release chapters.
Honestly, the reason I plan to temporarily discontinue this story is due to the fact that I've realised that when it comes to making these kinds of story's (Because I'll be honest, this book is essentially me writing a self-insert and I've just published it hoping that you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed having the idea circle around in my head); I plan to wait until My Hero Academia finishes and I catch up with the manga/anime in order to properly plan the events of the rewrite.
Because I find it difficult to write a story I'm happy about when new things for it are coming out and completely ruin what I plan for the main character to know and not know as it will ruin the continuity.

But, this doesn't mean I'll stop writing completely, I have ideas for a lot of story's (Especially after binge watching all 3 seasons of Bungou Stray Dogs recently) and am gonna make more story's.
And all of them are essentially self-insert story's, but I hope my readers will enjoy them despite it. I wont lie about that, all of the story's I think of are all essentially my own escapism because I'll be honest, the world is kind of shitty and who WOULDN'T want to be in the universe of the things you're in the Fandom of.

So with this, I apologise for my dedicated readers, and I hope you're patient with me.

Because I plan for my rewrite of this story to take into consideration a good chunk of the idea's I've seen in the comments.
And you lot know what I'm talking about =)