Chapter 2

Quickly getting up from the floor and going over to a mirror, I wanted to test out a small hunch. If I had managed to imitate Hagakure's quirk just by wanting to do so, could I imitate another? So standing in front of the bathroom mirror.

I took in a breath and began thinking about which quirk would be best to try to use without waking up Aizawa in the process of my little experiment into what could possibly be a quirk? Then I got an idea! Uraraka's quirk, Zero Gravity, putting the pads of my fingers on my arms.

And so when I felt Gravity stop applying to myself and I began to float, I couldn't help but be absolutely thrilled as I grinned from ear to ear at myself in the mirror as I floated off the ground, grabbing onto the sink in front of the mirror to stop myself from hitting my head against the ceiling.

Thinking about stopping, I felt Gravity quickly return as I landed on the ground with a light thump. " Alright, so I can imitate the quirk of another. At least I don't have to steal it like All for One, or touch someone like Monoma. " I began to mutter to myself.

" I can't interfere with any of the events of the story, that's just asking for a bright neon target on my back from All for One, The League of Villains and the Shie Hassaikai. Even meeting characters like Aizawa and Tsukauchi is detrimental enough. " I continue mutter.

As I continue to think, my fists clenched around the sink. But even with the knowledge that I could just go home by imitating the quirk of the villain that ended up bringing me here, the idea of going back to my home.

Back to what I considered normal, in comparison to the life I could have here. It was like picking between eating biting into a lemon or a sweet apple. Go back home to my drunken mother who had given up on her future in order to drink her sorrows away, or stay here in this world and become a hero that Dad would be proud of.

Pondering over it for a while, I made my decision as I thought of the villains quirk with the little knowledge I had about it. Making a swirling blue portal, I walked through it.

...

............

.....................

Entering my bedroom, I left the portal open as I took a glance at my bookshelf with all of my manga, putting away the volume I had read back into its space on the bookshelf I compressed it into a marble.

Going to my backpack I took out a sheet of paper and hoped the letter would be convincing.

As I wrote out a letter explaining that I've run away, that it isn't my Mothers fault for my decision to do this. That it was what I believed was best for me, that I want to become what my Dad was to me...

A Hero.

That by doing this, I could make a difference in a world which needed Heroes.

I could feel my hand tremble as I wrote, as tears came to my eyes. So, I decided to leave my Mother a parting gift. Thinking of Yaoyorozu's quirk, I thought of how carbon was structured to make its structure while adding trace amounts of boron to make it blue. And so with my hand out, I made a large, blue diamond the size of my fist.

Putting it by the letter, I added to the letter that the diamond was not stolen, and that my Mother can sell it for enough money to give her a comfortable enough life for the remainder of her life. Then I signed it.

Once I was done, I put the marble of my entire bookshelf of MHA manga into my pocket as I headed back to the portal.

Taking one last look at my room, I took in a breath before going through the portal and stopping my use of the portal quirk, making it close behind me. Now that I wasn't worried that my Mother would end up broke when I left.