Chapter 6

Coming back to consciousness, I felt like complete shit as my head was pounding and my entire body ached. It was like the second day of staying with Aizawa after our first P.E lesson. Opening my eyes, I also noticed that I was in a bed.

Looking around, my eyes were a bit fuzzy but quickly cleared up. I was clearly in Recovery Girls office, sitting up with a bit of effort I felt something fall from my head and land on my lap, looking down at it. It was a bag of ice, not to mention the fact that every window by me was opened.

Hearing the curtain be pulled across, I turned to see Recovery Girl enter. Along with a not so impressed Aizawa, " You're lucky I could get her here to cool her off, her body temperature was at 45°C and she was extremely fatigued. " Recovery Girl explained to Aizawa.

So when Recovery Girl's eyes went to me, as well as Aizawa's, I knew that I was in for a serious lecture from Aizawa about overusing the quirks I copied. " You're awake, you're lucky that you didn't have any other injuries except for your heatstroke, "Recovery Girl spoke.

" What you did was extremely reckless Kid, you're lucky that the most I'm going to do is ground you for until you get your letter back from the school. And no, I'm not going to tell you your score either. " Aizawa scolded as he sat down in one of the chairs beside my bed.

" My idea was that by stopping the Zero Pointer, I could give the short black haired guy and the other examinees a chance to get away from it as quick as possible before anyone else could get injured. " I explained to Aizawa.

Though, his irritated expression didn't change. So when Kayama and Yamada came in, I was attacked by hugs. " Never do that again Kathryn, that was extremely reckless! " And similar comments were made by Kayama and Yamada as I was crushed in a hug by the two of them.

" I'm fine you two, I just overused a few quirks and the mixture of my increased body temperature and fatigue caused me to faint. Other than that, I'm completely fine! " I tried to calm them down as I gave them a smile to show that I was fine.

But Yamada had a little more to say, " That's still not good Little Listener, when Shota told me, I was absolutely worried sick!! " Yamada exclaimed. I was eventually released from the crushing hug of Kayama and Yamada when Recovery Girl told them that I needed to stay cool and their hugging was not going to help considering how long it took her to cool me down in the first place.

After a while, and Recovery Girl checking me for any other injuries. I was allowed to leave, which was basically me getting dragged back to Aizawa's apartment by his capture tool.

A week went by and I was not allowed to leave the house due to being grounded, and Aizawa made sure to punish me for being reckless during our other training sessions. I think he was being nicer to me beforehand because Aizawa gave me no mercy when we sparred.

And even if I had sorta gotten used to his fighting style, Aizawa made sure to use Erasure so I couldn't use any of the quirks I knew and had learnt during the exam.

But I understand that Aizawa was most likely worried when he was told by Recovery Girl that I was in the Nurses Office with a high temperature.

Though, I couldn't use Half-Cold, Half-Hot to cool myself down. So I had no way to lower my body heat, even if all the internal heat made me sweat more so I could let off more explosions with Bakugo's quirk.

Sitting in my room with my notebook, I went over the quirks I had in there. When the door to my bedroom opened and in walked Aizawa, holding up a letter. " Your letter's here, I'll give you some privacy so you can read it. " Aizawa spoke.

Perking up and jumping from my bed I got my letter, and Aizawa left the room. I rushed to my desk, ripping open the letter as the little machine for the projection landed on the desk. " THIS IS A PROJECTION!! HELLO YOUNG WALKER, AND YES! I AM A TEACHER AT U.A. HIGH SCHOOL! " Spoke All Might in the projection.