Chapter 16

" Hear that little one whining? What a bunch of babies. "

" Hey. Shigaraki said not to get careless, here. Their age isn't what matters. We judge them by their quirks. And clearly... "

" Our quirks have the advantage in the water. "

I smirked a bit, watching as Midoriya leaped onto the edge of the boat while screaming.

" Go to Hellllll!! " Midoriya shouted as he jumped from the edge, much to the Villains surprise. And as Midoriya prepared to flick as he fell, I waited for my signal. Tsuyu grabbed onto Mineta, preparing to jump.

" DELAWARE SMASH!! " Midoriya shouted as he let off the flick, the wind pressure causing a whirlpool which pulled in all of the Villains in the Water. " Tsuyu!! Mineta!! Kathryn!! ", there was my cue.

With a beat of my wings, I smiled from ear to ear as I zipped through the sky, quickly dipping a bit as I caught Midoriya, holding him bridal style.

Mineta quickly popped off and quickly threw the balls from his head into the whirlpool with a... scream...? Or was it a war cry...? I honestly didn't care, I wanted to get to Aizawa and help him right now.

" By delivering a strong shock to the waters surface... it spreads... and once it rushes back into the center... " Midoriya spoke as he looked to be in pain as he now had two broken fingers due to that strong flick.

" Midoriya, I'm gonna hand you to Tsuyu. I'm gonna go to the central plaza and help Aizawa. " I spoke.

This surprised Midoriya, " But didn't Aizawa-sensei tell you not to when you asked last time? We should call for help... " Midoriya tried to reason with me as I began to lower myself towards Tsuyu and Mineta who were going through the water.

" I don't care Midoriya, he is my mentor and guardian. So it's the most I can do to thank him, " I snapped through grit teeth as I put Midoriya on his feet and removed my visor to look at Midoriya, and to show him that I was determined and am not going to nothing.

Not to mention that I knowingly mentioned that Aizawa is my mentor because Midoriya would know how close I would be to Aizawa because of that fact, given that Midoriya's own mentor is All Might. I could see the look on Midoriya's face, he understood my reason.

" Just, don't get yourself injured, " Midoriya spoke as he seemed to have a pleading look in his eyes.

I chuckled slightly, " You should be taking your own advice there, but okay, I promise. " I replied as I gave Midoriya a smile and began to elevate as I spread my wings.

Knowing that no one could see my eyes, I decided to quickly imitate Hastumei's Quirk, Zoom and zoomed in on the plaza, quickly looking for Aizawa. " Bingo... " I muttered under my breath as I caught sight of Aizawa. And...

ZOOOOOOM!!

I felt the wind pull my hair back and behind me as I joined the fight, pulling two large feathers from my wings and holding them like swords, I twisted my body and came in by drop kicking one of the Villains that was about to attack Aizawa.

" W-what the...?! Where did she come from?! " One of the Villains sputtered out in shock.

But I wasted no time, dropping low to the ground and pushing off from my feet and charging forward as I activated Erasure, feeling my eyes warm up and my hair lighten and begin to float as I watched the Villain look confused when his quirk wouldn't work.

And with a knee to the bottom of the Villains chin, I also pinned the Villain down to the ground as I stiffened the two feathers I had in my hands and put them through his clothes, not injuring the villain but making him unable to move.