Chapter 4

Getting back to Aizawa's apartment, I had managed to clear my eyes as we decided to just talk about more happy things. Kayama even said that if I ever do manifest a quirk, she'd be happy to see me at U.A which was nice.

Looking over at the couch, Aizawa's sleeping bag was empty. So I looked over towards the kitchen as I had the load of bags Kayama and in had been carrying for hours. I saw Aizawa cooking in the kitchen? At least knowing where Aizawa was, I began to carry my bags to my room.

Finally putting down the heavy bags I quickly realised just how much Kayama and bought, let alone the fact that she had also gotten me an All Might hoodie which I realised how expensive it was in comparison to the other things Kayama and I had bought.

I then got out the clothes from the bag and began to put the away as hummed the song 'Shinzou wo Sasegeyo' as I put clothes away into their own place. Though, putting my All Might hoodie behind the wardrobe door that I don't open because who knows how Aizawa would react if I had an all Might Hoodie.

And because I'd like to avoid any sort of teasing for it as well. That, and I know that if I told Aizawa that I wanna be a Hero, he'd personally want to train me, and it isn't that I wouldn't mind it, but Aizawa ain't exactly merciful.

Hearing the bedroom door open I looked over at Aizawa, who was just stood in the door. His expression was a lot more like the comics of Dadzawa than when I first met him, " So, how much did she get you? " Aizawa asked.

" Quite a lot, she doesn't exactly take no for an answer. " I answer with a light laugh and a smile.

" By the way Kid, don't think Midnight didn't tell me about how you looked when talking about the Heroes from your world, you wanna be a Hero too right? " Aizawa spoke as I saw a smile begin to grow on his face.

This surprised me, I never realised that I made it that obvious. Welp, I better prepare myself for absolute hell with Aizawa in out next P.E lesson. " Yeah, I wanna be the kind of Hero my Dad was to me. " I responded as a fire burned in my eyes.

" Well, if you do get a quirk. Tell me, and we can get started. " Aizawa spoke as he then left my bedroom. And I knew what I needed to do, I need to look up Hero quirks and show my imitation quirk to Aizawa!

And it wasn't that difficult to be honest. I decided that I would imitate Endeavours quirk considering that I already knew so much about it and it was easily accessible. So it made sense to imitate it, holding up my hand and making a small flame in the palm of my hand.

Knowing how to tell Aizawa, I made a loud gasp and heard the quickly approaching footsteps as Aizawa burst in with his scarf in hand and ready to fight. But then he looked over at me and I could see the look on his face.

Absolutely shock as I had a small flame in my hand while giving Aizawa the biggest grin in my life. Then he looked over at the screen and then back at me, " I just thought about how cool it would be to have a flame quirk like this guy, and um... this happened! " I spoke.

It was still silent for a while before Aizawa spoke, " You just thought about using it? Maybe your quirk is a copying kind, just to be sure, try to copy mine. Mine is called Erasure, when I activate my quirk and look at someone, I erase their quirk, but it only lasts until I blink. " Aizawa spoke.

And so, stopping my use of Hellflame, I looked at Aizawa as I thought about his quirk and felt a strange warmth in my eyes as I felt my hair go light and begin to float above my head.

Though, after a second or two, I blinked. Feeling my hair drop and my eyes stopped feeling warm, but now they just felt dry. I could see the smile on his face as he looked at my as I still gave him a big grin.