Chapter 24

--------------------------

Walking back into my room through my self-made warp gate, I had a small smile on my face and a calm expression as I saw my double sat at my desk with Volumes of Manga open as she seemed to be in her own thoughts while writing.

I couldn't help but hold back some laughter as I knew that when I start to make notes I end up so deep in thought that you'd have to be as loud as Yamada or prod me to get me out of my train of thought.

So I approached my double, standing behind them as my shadow had covered them.

This seemed to break my double out of their thoughts as they quickly jumped and twisted around to look at me. " I'm back, we both know what happens. I'll make it quick, okay? " I spoke as I gave my double an unshifting expression.

Which made them deflate a bit with a sigh, they slowly got up from the chair at my desk and gave me their arm. The quick way to destroy the double would be using Overhaul's quirk to quickly destroy them. So with a breath in I grabbed my doubles arm.

Activating Overhaul, I saw the small smile my double gave me as they splattered into mud that had quickly disappeared. The golden bracelet hitting the carpet with a light thump. Bending down I scooped up the bracelet and clenched my fists around it as I used Decay to turn the gold into dust.

Brushing away the dust from my hand I turned to my desk and saw the neatly made notes that lay beside the opened Manga pages. Turning over to the desk I approached the chair and sat myself down and picked up the notes to see what my double had made for me.

Partially complete plans for what I should do and use for each event in the Sports Festival, plus how I should be able to counter certain students and their quirks. I wasn't surprised by the organisation of the notes being exactly like how I do it; it was a double of myself who made them.

But since the notes weren't complete... I picked up a pen and began to continue on the notes from where my double had stopped when I came back from talking with Tomura.

I couldn't help the smile growing across my cheeks, I was relieved that Tomura and I could still be close friends despite our unique circumstances that mean we can't ever hang out over mine since Aizawa would probably immediately capture and arrest Tomura on the spot.

So that was definitely out of the menu for us hanging out ever.

Though I hope that I never have to be with Tomura when he is on video call with All for One, because I don't think I'd be able to sit through that conversation without thinking of any and all Darth Vader references in his design.

Not to mention that he looks like Mr Potatoe Head! I'd be dying of laughter from that mental image, I sniggered a little as I imagined All for One with Mr Potatoe Heads head, with the moustache and hat.

And don't get me started on his Doctor Eggman lookalike.

--------------------------

By the time I had finished off the notes my eyes felt heavier than Fat Gum and sleep was sounding like a blessing. Putting the pen down I closed my Volumes of Manga, putting them away under my bed as I put my notebook with my new pages upon pages of notes in my school bag.

I wondered how long I had stayed up to do this? So I turned to look at my bedside clock and knew that I'd be having a nap during Homeroom... because lit up in red text was 3:47 am. Trudging over to my bed, I didn't bother to get out of my clothes as flopped onto my bed.

--------------------------

The next two week flew by quickly, Aizawa let me train with my quirks though only while he supervised. I mainly practiced with the quirks I knew I needed to improve on: Fierce Wings, Explosion, Creation (I have a separate notebook for that Quirk entirely) and a few others.

My sleeping pattern had pretty much gone down the drain as I keep staying up late at night to make notes on the different students that I'd be going up against in the different events and how I can and should counter them and with what quirk to counter with.

Tomura and I have mainly just been messaging each other and when I have a break we play online mobile multiplayer games. We have an agreement that when we play games together, the whole ' You're a Villain and I'm a Hero ' stuff gets forgotten.

We usually just message each other or voice chat while playing games, I made sure to have earphones because I don't want Aizawa to walk into my room and hear me having a voice chat with the person who was the head honcho of the whole U.S.J. attack.

So when the day of the Sports Festival came I had made sure to get a long amount of sleep the night before, which Aizawa also made me do because he knows my sleeping pattern has been thrown into the bin during these past two weeks.

Flinging myself out of bed I decided to quickly do my stretches beforehand so I wouldn't forget to and regret it later today. Grabbing my hairbrush I dragged it through my hair and forced it up into a high ponytail before getting changed into my Gym Uniform since we had to come into U.A. in our Gym Uniform for the Sports Festival.

Hearing a knock at my door, I turned to face it and spoke up, " Don't worry Aizawa, i'm up! ".

" Good, now hurry up getting ready. I'm making toast and coffee. " Aizawa's muffled voice spoke from the other side of the door.

Looking over at my reflection in the mirror I noticed the dark bags under my eyes, sighing a bit I mentally went over my plan for today as I left my bedroom and walked over to the living room.

I have to do well today, I need to get an Internship with Endeavour so I can be apart of the Stain arc.

Going to the kitchen counter and picking up the cup of coffee, I took a drink of the caffeinated drink and saw the mummified face of Aizawa looking at me. " Do your best out there Kid, this is your chance to show other Pro Heroes what you can do. " Aizawa spoke.

And with that, I quickly chugged down the coffee and ate my toast as we headed towards the Sports Festival, I went over my plan once more as we walked.