Chapter 19

GAMER BOI IS CALLING

Of course, I should have known... I have yet to be able to get onto my phone in order to delete his contact or ban it so I don't have to be in the ensuing awkward conversation over the phone.

So I picked up the phone and answered, " You are lucky that you did that after a damn Detective decided to become the inquisition and has just now left. " I spoke as I held the phone to my ear. " How're the limbs by the way? " I joked as well with a light chuckle.

" We need to talk Kathryn, it seemed we both owe each other an explanation... " The pained wheeze from Tomura came from the other side. Now I felt bad for making that joke when he obviously got shot multiple times by Snipe. Damn guy filled Tomura with his clip without any hesitation in the slightest bit.

" Yeah, that we do. Just wait until you're healed and can walk since you did get a clip unloaded into you. They don't know I have your phone number, so I'll just message you and you can message me when we can talk. " I added.

So when I heard a light laugh, I smiled a bit at how Tomura had seemed to find something funny in what I just said. " You're acting like Kurogiri, I'll message you when, we can talk at the park, neutral ground with lots of people. " Tomura spoke.

" Agreed, I have to go now. I'll message you when I can. " We said bye and I hung up.

--------------------------

I was in my Gym Uniform as I brought my bag with me while I headed to Gym Gamma. Entering the Gym, I dropped the bag by a wall and did some stretches that Aizawa would make me do before we started training.

So once I was done stretching, I decided to tack the big issue I currently had with Fierce Wings, creating a target using Cementoss' quirk. I imitated Fierce Wings and felt them grow with a stabbing feeling of pins and needles in my back.

Hawks can control his feathers telepathically, I need to train myself to be able to move these feathers independently from the ones of my back and among the plumage of vermillion red. Standing still, I let the quiet sink in as I controlled my breathing, I had a clear image in mind.

I kept my gaze on the target. I had figured out that I need to think of what my feather's or wings needed to do to fly so I hoped I could apply this to the individual feathers too.

Because otherwise, I'll have to search for Hawks to help me out with his own damn wings!! And if he finds out that I happen to be friends, hell, gaming buddies with a Villain, I can take a guess that I'll be finding red feathers like a cosplayer finds glitter... everywhere.

And there can be only so many times I will burn the feather to ash before he asks about why I keep on doing that. Because by far, Hawks is the most perceptive and misleading Hero, he's smart but doesn't show it alot of the time, he pretends to be laid back when he happens to be quite serious in his motivations.

So all in all, he is the worst character for me to meet early. It's barely through Volume 3 and I am worrying about this, this is stuff for Volumes 20+ because that is when we are actually introduced to his character instead of glimpses and mentions.

I let out a groan of frustration upon realising that I had spiralled into my thoughts like whenever Midoriya mutters to himself about anything. Taking a breath in through the nose and out from the mouth, I just focused on what I wanted the feather on my back to do.

Deciding to start easy with just one feather, I had it leave my plumage and gently glide through the air like a leaf in a breeze as it twisted and twirled around upon my mental command. It was like whenever you start to space out and just stare at something.