Chapter 13

The rest of the school day went by like it had done so in the manga, with Midoriya giving the job of Class President to Ida. I had gotten Shinso's phone number too, I had a few ideas for contact names for him: 'Tired Guy Jr', 'Purple Man', and 'Puppet Master' were the main three that I had in mind.

Sitting in my room on my phone, I was texting Tomura.

Gamer Boi: So, whatcha doing rn?

Me: Oh, nothing much tbh.

Gamer Boi: Wanna play video games at my place?

Me: Sure, where do you wanna meet up? How about the park where we first met.

Gamer Boi: Okay then, I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Me: Okay, I'll see u there.

Turning off my phone, I shoved it into my pocket and left my room. " Aizawa, I'm going over to hang out with a friend, I'll be back by 8 at the latest!! " I shouted, to let Aizawa know where I'd be, as I put on some shoes and left the house.

Once I did so, I decided to save time on sprinting to the entrance as I decided to imitate fierce wings, slightly wincing at the feeling of pins and needles in my back.

Flying with Hawks' quirk was so fun!

I had to make some goggles quickly because of the wind in my eyes, but I got to the U.A. Entrance in less than a minute. I stopped imitating Hawks' quirk though when I left.

I just sprinted the rest of the way to the park, so by the time I got there, I was breathing heavily as I saw Tomura waiting at the exact same bench as first met at. Walking over to him, I waved and he waved back with a small smile.

" So, how was your School Day? " Tomura asked as we began to walk.

" Oh, it was pretty nice. We had to chose a Class President in Homeroom, other than that, nothing much. " I lied about the last part, it would be obvious that I go to U.A. High if I mentioned that someone broke into the school at lunch.

" Oh, who ended up being Class President? " Tomura asked as we continued to walk along, I wondered if we were going to be walking all the way to the Bar where Tomura and Kurogiri stayed, or would there be an alley where Kurogiri would make a portal as a shortcut.

But I put that on momentary pause, " The Class President ended up being the person who was very uptight and a stickler for the rules. Never really talked to him so I forgot his name. " I lied, I'm sure he'd recognise the name 'Ida'.

Especially considering that the Ida Family is very well known for being a Hero Family, which would tell Tomura that I'm going to a Hero School if I mentioned that an Ida was in my class. " I even tied with a girl in the class for Vice President. " I added.

" But I let the other girl have it, well, I did exchange the position for some info on how her Quirk works. But other than that, my day at school was pretty uneventful. " I then finished, seeing Tomura as he seemed very concentrated on what I had to say.

But then I saw him begin to look confused, " Why did you ask about her quirk? " Tomura asked.

I froze, because I had just slipped up and now Tomura is asking a question that is going to lead to the topic of quirks. Like how mine can imitate other people's quirks.