✨8✨

Aisha watched as Elijah took a handkerchief out his suit wiping his hands, " You look surprised to see me. I guess it wasn't you who removed the dagger from my chest."

Klaus moved in front of Aisha still facing Elijah watching Elijah walk up to him, " You look like you could use a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?"

Aisha could feel the anger radiating from Elijah so she moved to the side knowing he was about to make a move on Klaus. He had that look in his eyes.

Elijah dropped the handkerchief and jumped to punch Klaus in the face before throwing him through the glass.

Aisha felt like it was time for her to go so she walked out the house but not before hearing, " Easy! I just finished renovating!"

Aisha got into her car and drove home. She got right into the shower before saying hey to K and her sisters who were watching a movie in the living room.

She was tired and done for the day. She will try again tomorrow.

_________________§__________________

Stefan looked down at Aisha on top of her, " Are you sure, you want to do this Aisha?"

Aisha nodded her head before Stefan left little kisses on her body.

Aisha was in her matching lace bra and panties, she was smiling when she felt Damon bite down on her neck drinking from it.

She moaned when she felt Klaus kissing the other side of her neck, she couldn't handle all of them attacking her body.

Stefan pulled Aisha panties down with his teeth before placing kisses around her pussy.

She felt eyes on her and looked across the room at Elijah, she was about to ask a question but she felt Damon twist her nipples while kissing her neck.

She felt Stefan speed her pussy with two fingers, licking her pearl in one swipe.

Stefan licked her clit non-stop causing her to lift off the bed only to get pushed back down. Nothing was heard but the sound of her moans and Stefan's slurping filled the air.

Klaus chuckled before grabbing her head and attaching his lips to her mouth.

" Stefan save some for me", Damon said making Stefan switch places with him.

" My turn", Damon said before attaching his mouth to Aisha's pussy.

She moaned into Klaus' mouth when she felt Damon enter two fingers into her while flicking his tongue viciously on her clit using vampire speed.

Aisha eyes roll to the back of her head as she reached down to grip his hair.

Aisha then looked over and saw Elijah stroking his dick while keeping eye contact with her.

Aisha woke up with sweat dripping down her forehead and a pool in between her legs.

She thought she was on her period, so she removed the covers to look only to find it was indeed her wetness and not her period wetness.

She shook her head before getting out the bed heading to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

She was glad her shower cap was on her head because she would've got her hair wet and would've been pissed.