⚡️20⚡️

Aisha woke up to Katherine staring at her while playing with her hair.

" Good afternoon, buttercup. Klaus, Elijah, and someone named Marcel called and texted you but don't worry I didn't read them.", Katherine says before kissing Aisha's forehead and getting up.

" What time is it?", Aisha asks.

" It's 8 am. Why?", Katherine says.

Aisha eyes widen, " Katherine I have to prepare for  my graduation speech, I'm valedictorian."

Katherine smiled, " Did you write the speech?"

Aisha nodded before Katherine continued, " Well, then. You have nothing to worry about. Just go up there and give it your best."

Aisha smiled at Katherine before getting up, " I had a great time with yo—"

" I know. You can't be with the big bad evil doppelgänger anymore because of your friends and family.", Katherine says.

Aisha smiled, " No, I was not going to say that. I was going to say I need to get in the shower and find something to wear for graduation."

Katherine chuckled, " So in other words you need me to go... well, luckily I do have some business to attend to."

Aisha smiled before getting taken by surprise when Katherine kissed her on the lips before disappearing into thin air.

" Now I know she smelt my breath.", Aisha whispered before getting a funny feeling but ignoring it.

Aisha went into her closet and picked out her outfit for pre-graduation leading to graduation.

This was it. She was actually graduating after all these years in school, too bad she have to do four more. Damn!

Aisha smiled at Elijah letter before walking to it but her phone ringed so she answered it, " What?!"

" Aisha... is that anyway you talk to your best male friend like that?", Stefan said.

Aisha could tell he was drunk, " Stefan... you're drunk. Goodby-"

" Wait, wait. Don't hang up. I have to tell you something... Um, I-", Stefan says before Lexi interrupted him.

" He li-", Lexi says before the phone hanged up. Aisha shrugged her shoulders.

She seen Klaus text saying congratulations and how he's coming to see her. Aisha rolled her eyes but smiled. It's nice to have support.

Aisha then seen Elijah text saying he's on his way there with his brother.

Aisha then read Marcel text and he just said he missed her and congrats. Aisha smiled because she appreciated them.

She plugged her phone to the Bluetooth and played Nicki ' playtime is over' mixtape. She needed to feel the energy today and that mixtape makes her want to rap, dance, and slaughter bitches.

Aisha went into the bathroom and started her morning routine.

Tee was excited for today that she went out earlier and got the house some doughnuts and coffee.

They were all excited for today because while Aisha got valedictorian, she was the first black woman to ever get it in that town so that was huge to them. Their mother and grandmother was so proud of them.  as they watched from the alternative side.

Aisha finally got out the bathroom and fired her self off.

She sat on the bed contemplating if she wanted to read Elijah's letter before tee came in with her hair slayed.