✨1✨

Bonnie and Bernice slept over the girls house just to catch them up on what's happening. It went well until Trina and Bernice start having a magic contest and blew the fuse.

Bonnie looked over at Aisha, "you think we can call it a night now, we have to get you all rolled into school anyway".

Aisha looked at Bonnie, " yeah, you right now all three of y'all, go turn on the fuse since y'all blew it".

" what? I wasn't-", tee said before she was cut off by Aisha.

" I know tee but you have to watch them and teach them how to turn on the damn thing".

Tee rolled her eyes before walking away mumbling.

" Me and Bonnie are going to call it a night. So GOODNIGHT love you", Aisha said loudly while the three of them flipped her the bird.

" Come on, Bonnie", Aisha said grabbing Bonnie's hand and dragging her to her room.

Aisha learned about Klaus, Damon, and Stefan. She was curious to know plenty of more from the way Bonnie and Bernice were describing these men.

_________________§__________________

" Get up, it time for school", Bernice screamed waking Bonnie and Aisha up.

Aisha grabbed a pillow and covered her head before taking the pillow off her head, "do you have to be so loud? I hate when you and my sister do that".

Bonnie rubbed her eyes before looking at her phone, " we only got 45 mins until school starts. I'm going to freshen up".

" Don't be long, because I have to get in", Aisha said while getting out the bed and taking her hair out the bonnet letting her hair down.

" your room is pretty and I still can't get over it", bee said while picking up Aisha's lamp and bonnet.

Aisha walked to her drawer and looked for the clothes she was going to wear today, " Thank you bee but could you put that down, you know how clumsy you are".

" you got a silk bonnet on the inside and outside, girl where you get this, and it have your name on it", Bernice said while twirling it in her hand after putting the lamp down.

Aisha walked around bee to pick up her strawberry cupcake lotion and spray, " that's because I made it for me, myself, and I but I can one for you or you can buy one from a website or store".

Bee- Bee looked at her mean mugging, " Now why would I go to a store when I have my big cousin here to make one for me".

Aisha laughed while wrapping her arm around bee-bee shoulder, " I love you big head".

Trina and Tamara walked into the room dressed, " you never say you love us like that".

Aisha looked at them, " I tell y'all I love y'all all the tim-".

She got cut off by Bonnie coming out the bathroom.

She walked into the bathroom passing Bonnie, " you smell good B".

Bonnie gasped slightly, " I always smell good".

Aisha yelled out, " yeah, I know and I'm going to use your body wash just like old times".