⚡️14⚡️

Aisha groaned opening her eyes and rubbing them.

Aisha looked around and seen Stefan sleep on the chair.

Aisha got out of Stefan's bed trying to creep out but Stefan was already looking at her, " Heyyyy, how you doing?"

Stefan chuckled, " Good morning party monster, Your sister brought clothes for you and Kourtnie to put on, she calls it being a savior."

Aisha smiled turning around and walked back to the bed before walking towards Stefan bathroom but he got in her way, " Stop acting weird, A. Nothing happened between us, okay?"

Aisha nodded as she covered her mouth as she spoke, " Where's K?"

" She's gone over her boyfriend's house, I guess something happened.", Stefan says.

" So, them bitches just left me here?", Aisha said.

Stefan chuckled, " No, I told them to leave you be, you needed some rest."

Aisha squinted her eyes before smiling, " Okay, can I use your shower now."

Stefan nodded and moved to the side letting Aisha walk in and shut the door.

Aisha looked in the bad and seen everything in there from body wash to toothbrush to heels in there, Aisha couldn't even be mad at her sister because she picked a perfect outfit.

Aisha got in the shower to start her morning routine.

She came out the shower in no time and dried off with her towel before lotioning herself up and putting other hygiene products on.

Once she got done with that, she put on her outfit.

Aisha had on blue snakeskin long jacket with a blue turtle neck and matching blue snakeskin pants.

Aisha then put on purple boot/heels to bring out the purple in the snakeskin jacket and pants.

She walked out the bathroom  two minute later putting on her black shades after fluffing out her Afro she gained while showing with no cap and washing it.

She was being lazy and didn't want to complete the wash-day so she just let it dry but picked it out first.

Aisha walked down the stairs hearing Stefan talk on the phone to Damon.

Aisha looked around seeing Caroline walk around the corner, " You're on cleanup duty or something? Where's your best friend."

Caroline looked at her form head to toe smiling, Aisha looked really good in her eyes, really good.

" She bailed with Damon somewhere, you look so pretty Aisha", Caroline said walking over to drink someone else's leftover drink.

Aisha twirled around, " Awwn thank you, care bear." Caroline smiled but didn't know why she felt the urge to kiss Aisha right then and there.

Aisha and Caroline's been friends since forever really so why do she suddenly feel attracted to her now? It's weird because she's not lesbian or bi-sexual, so why?

" She's right, you do look gorgeous love... Caroline desperate times I take it.", Klaus says as Aisha winked at him. She loved making men crumble just by her either staring at them or winking and smiling at them.