⚡️10⚡️

Aisha woke up to the vibration of her phone ringing non-stop.

Aisha rubbed her eyes answering it, " What?!"

" Well you aren't exactly a morning person, are you?", Klaus said into the phone.

" What do you want?", Aisha asked.

" I need you to help me dagg-", Klaus said before Aisha hung up the phone.

Klaus called back but Aisha just simply blocked him and he was going to continue to be blocked until she wanted to unblock him.

Aisha got up and did her daily morning routine, she came out the bathroom 45 minutes later in a towel.

Aisha heard Trina scream out her name before stomping down the hallway.

Aisha rolled her eyes and was prepared for Trina to yell at her.

Trina stormed into the room, " You gave dad our numbers! Why the fuck would you do that? We don't know that man."

Aisha just went into her closet ignoring her sister.

" Um, I know your bitch ass here me!", Trina says as Aisha laughed.

" I don't know who you talking to like that but lower your damn tone.", Aisha says staring at Tranice.

Trina laughed, " I'm talking to you, you're the only person that's in here. You're always doing shit, always. I should beat your ass."

Aisha got in Trina's face, " Then do it, ain't nobody stopping you dawg."

Tamara hurried and got in between her sisters, " Yo! We are sisters, we not suppose to fight each other over some stupid stuff like this. Get it together. Today we're all going to sit down with dad and talk about our problems. I already set it up, so I don't want to hear nothing."

Tamara continued once the silence tumbled over, " Now get dressed Bonnie wants us to help her and Stefan wants your help Aisha. He says it's urgent and you aren't answering his calls. We all should meet our dad by 8:30 pm."

Tee pushed Trina lightly out of the closet as Aisha turned around and picked out clothes she was going to wear.

Aisha picked out a tiger-print jacket with a black dress that fit her hips, ass, and boobs perfect. She then pulled out black open-toe heels.

Aisha put on her coconut baby oil all over her body. She then put on her cocoa scent lotion and spray before applying deodorant on her armpits.

She put on her clothes after she got down putting her necessities on.

Once Aisha put her clothes on and looked in the mirror, she put her twist in a big bun leaving one twist out in the front.

Aisha then laid her edges before doing her makeup. Once she was done with her makeup, she grabbed her phone and keys heading to the kitchen to grab her some yogurt and pop tarts to go before heading to her car.

While she was driving all Aisha could think about is Stefan's phone call and the argument with her sister.

Aisha has fought each of her sisters at least more than 2 times but they always fought when they were younger not now.

This only happened because she was being inconsiderate but Aisha just wanted their dad off her back, so she was being selfish too.

Aisha drove to the Salvatore house prepared for nothing really.

Aisha got out the car and walked right in going to the basement because that's where she heard voices coming from.

" Stefan? Stef- so you can't hear now?", Aisha said once she seen Stefan and ignored Klaus presence completely.