✨3✨

The color blue makes me clam in a special way.
Light blue can be inspirational
Light blue symbolize serenity and wisdom.
Damon's eyes are light blue. When I look at them they give me a wave of calmness but chaos.

The fuck am I even saying...
I can't be falling for Damon, not yet.
We just fucking met. Nope nun- uh
Rebekah's eyes are blue too.
I have to ask her How am I seeing her past and why do someone look exactly like me in the past ?
The fuck am I?

Aisha heard her sisters footsteps, she's been writing in this diary every since she came from doing her morning routine.

Tee came into her room, " Hey, sis. What happen last night?"

Aisha looked at her sister smirking, " nothing really just been having visions about either the past, present, or future. It's been giving me major headaches."

Tee felt her Aisha's head, " well you're not too hot or too cold, so are you good today?"

Aisha nodded her head yes.

Tee kicked her feet up and sat down on her bed, " sooo, what did you and Mr. ice do?"

Aisha looked over, " we didn't do anything, just was trying to find a weapon for this Klaus guy everyone keep mentioning".

Tee looked at her confused, " But why did they need you?"

Aisha shrugged her shoulders before Trina came running into her room smiling hard, " your Greek God is looking for you".

Aisha rolled her eyes laughing before getting out of bed wearing shorts and a tank top. She knew who exactly Trina was referring to.

Aisha walked down the stairs to open the door finding Damon on the other side, " What do you want Damon?"

Damon smirked, " you look good, Aisha. But I'm here for you, you and me need to figure out what we seen down in the Lockwood cellar".

Aisha rolled her eyes, " Do I have to go? Can't you just get Alaric to do it instead?"

" No can do, cherry", Damon said.

Damon stared at Aisha confused because she had red hair, " didn't you just have an Afro yesterday?"

She smiled, " yes, I did Damon."

Damon was still confused, " But.. you know what never mind I'll be in the car, hurry and get dressed."

As Damon was walking to the car Aisha yelled after him, " You can't rush the stylist babes". She walked back inside the house going upstairs but when she got upstairs, she saw her sisters smiling widely while holding three outfits in their hands.

" This one or this one or this one, Aisha? Pick.", Trina said.

Aisha smiled at both her sisters while be-be walked in with the jewelry , " Okay, since I have no choice the red one but just to match with my hair".

Aisha picked up the red leather outfit, which was a leather red jacket with a black turtle neck and some matching red leather pants with black heels.

She put on her outfit and walked down the stairs while her sisters and little cousin was on the balcony smiling down at her.

" Don't open the door for nobody and make sure y'all order some food and if y'all are going out—", Aisha said before she was cut off.

" We know, call you if we are", the girls said loudly.

" I was going to say, take be-be car because I'm taking yours Trina, we just got two more days until Kourt bring my car down here when she pack all her stuff so she can move down here too", Aisha said smiling at them.