⚡️19⚡️⚠️

Aisha woke up feeling great.

She felt cleansed and good since she slept for about a half of the day today.

She felt energetic today and didn't know why.

Aisha got out the bed in her boy shorts walking into the bathroom to start her daily routine.

When she was in the middle of brushing her teeth, the phone ringed causing her to run to it and answer it, " Wassup?"

" Buttercup, I want to see you. Can I come over?", Katherine says as Aisha spat out the toothpaste and rinsed her mouth.

Once Aisha got done, " Yeah, you can. I'll text you my address."

Katherine smiled on the other side before hanging up and ready to see her buttercup.

Aisha put on a white crop top with a half green leather jacket with fur on the sleeves and zipper part. She then put on blue jeans low waist pants with white boots with fur at the top.

She looked pretty in her eyes. She noticed her hair is getting blacker and darker but she just shrugged and put her hand over her head saying a spell.

Aisha hair was down and had a whispy bang. She liked it and shrugged.

Aisha then got up and grabbed her phone and keys hearing the doorbell ring.

Aisha walked down the stairs and opened the door to reveal Katherine staring at her with bright eyes.

" Hi, buttercup.", Katherine says.

Aisha smiled, " Hi, Kit- Kat, you can come in."

Katherine stepped in and walked towards Aisha grabbing her tightly.

Katherine pulled Aisha into a hug breathing in her scent.

Aisha wanted Katherine badly and Katherine wanted her even more.

They both pulled away from each other looking in each other eyes.

Katherine eyes were darker and full of lust and so was Aisha's.

Aisha kissed Katherine on her lips.

Katherine traveled her hands down to Aisha's ass squeezing it.

Aisha bit Katherine's lip before sucking on her tongue making her moan. Aisha loved the sound of Katherine moaning.

Katherine sped upstairs with Aisha in her arms before throwing her on the bed.

" Are you ready for this buttercup? I've been wanting to taste you since I first saw you.", Katherine says as Aisha bit her lip and nodded.

She can't lie, what Katherine said turned her on even more. She wanted to taste Katherine too and that's what she's exactly about to do.

Katherine helped Aisha out of her jacket before Aisha took off her jacket.

They were still tonguing each other down before Katherine kissed down Aisha's neck ripping her crop top.

Aisha gasped, " Katherine!"

Katherine laughed, " I'll buy you another one. We'll go shopping together."

Aisha huffed before laying back down letting Katherine kiss and suck on her neck.

Aisha whimpered at Katherine's tongue on her cold nipples while the other nipple was being massaged.

Katherine licked and sucked on Aisha's nipples one by one making her whimper and moan.

Katherine laughed at Aisha's hips bucking up in hunger, " I wish we had more time otherwise I would've teased you until you're ready to become undone just to stop you and do it all over again. But for right now let me taste you."