✨13✨

Aisha groaned out while waking up and yawning.

She looked around and squinted her eyes, " Esther, that bitch. I'm going to beat her ass in Rebekah's body or not."

Aisha ran out of the cave getting in her car speedin down the road to go to her house.

She got to her house ready to tell her sisters about Esther tricking her.

She walked in and as soon as she saw her sisters, she forgot what she was about to say.

Aisha looked at her sisters, " I forgot what I was about to tell y'all."

They watched Aisha sit down on the opposite couch with a puzzling look making her sisters concerned, " We was looking for you last night? Where were you?

"That's the thing I don't know, I just know I woke up in the cave.", Aisha said making her sisters worried.

Aisha looked at her phone looking at the time before looking back at her sisters, " Don't worry about me, I was just drunk, Um, it's okay just go to school."

Both of them sat there before Tee looked at Trina before getting up, " Okay, Trina come on."

They both walked out talking.

" You think she was just too drunk? Do you actually believe that.", Trina said as they got into the car.

" No, that's why I'm talking to Stefan to see what he knows.", tee said pulling off.

" Why Stefan? Why not Klaus?", Trina said. She didn't ship Aisha with anyone but Klaus or Damon.

Tee smiled, " because he's the only one I know she was probably with last night. Now hush my song on."
_________________§__________________

Be-Be missed hanging with all of her cousins and couldn't wait for the 20s decade dance tonight.

Be-Be was apart of the dance committee and loved Rebekah's idea of the 1920s.

As Be-Be was walking beside Caroline and Elena, she was listening to their conversation.

She still didn't like or fuck with Elena but Caroline begged her to not do anything to Elena, so she didn't.

" So Alaric is trying to pull himself together. Why is that a bad thing?", Caroline asked Elena.

" I just wish there was something I could do. Where do you want me to hand this thing?", Elena asked looking at Be-Be and Caroline.

Caroline took it from her, " you know what? If Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity, she should have shown up to do it herself."

Be-Be laughed, " Maybe she just wanted us to hang it up upon the ceiling, Caroline."

Caroline looked at Be-Be shaking her head, " Just no." Caroline handed the chandelier to Be-Be who was still laughing at Caroline.

Be-Be walked away but not before hearing Caroline yell at Matt and Jeremy, " What are you doing? You can't just hang them. They're supposed to trickle down."

Be- Be laughed before texting Bonnie was she coming to the dance and she said yes.

Be-be then asked her if Aisha and K were coming. Bonnie texted back yes.

Tamara and Tranice texted back in the group chat they were in, "No" to Be-Be's previous text.

_________________§__________________

Aisha was sitting there for a minute before the Williams book flew in her hands.

Aisha jumped because since when the book did that.