✨15✨

Aisha went back to sleep after she had that vision, it was 5 pm when she had the vision.

She woke back up at 9pm, she was free of the poison Alaric tied her up with.

She felt more better but still wanted to kill Esther and Alaric.

She was about to wake Bernice up but her phone ringed.

She answered it hearing Jeremy's voice, " Elena passed out."

" How did you even get my number. You know what? Where she's at now.", Aisha said rubbing her eyes.

" She's now at the house, I'm at the mystic grill.", Jeremy said.

" aight, I'm on my way over there with be-be.", Aisha said smirking.

Aisha thought about Elena's life being tied to Alaric's. And no matter what it takes, she was going to kill Alaric.

Aisha shook be-be awake and she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

" Be-be did you give me your blood to heal or did I heal on my own.", Aisha asked taking the tooth brush out her mouth.

" You healed on your own, I don't know how though but you did.", Be-Be said putting on her shoes and walking to Aisha's sisters room to brush her teeth since she always kept one in there.

Aisha furrowed her eyebrows shrugging. She spit the toothpaste out and washed her mouth with mouthwash and water.

She walked to her shoes and put it on, grabbing her keys and waited on Bernice to get done.

They both got in Aisha's car and went to Elena's house.

Aisha got out and walked straight in while Bernice went to the kitchen.

Aisha walked in the living room seeing Elena laying down as Matt watched over her.

" Matt can I have some alone time with her, please. I'm not going to try anything.", Aisha said as Matt stayed right there.

" Matt, I'm not going to murder the girl. Okay? Not when she's already half-dead. Please Matty.", Aisha said making Matt stand up and walk to her.

" If you try anything, we will not hesitate to-", Matt said before Aisha cut him off.

" Yeah yeah yeah. Get out of my way.", Aisha said walking to the couch.

Matt walked away once he seen Aisha just staring at her and not doing anything.

Aisha smirked sitting down in front of her and put her hand on her body jumping into her dream.

Aisha was on the road driving with Elena.

They were both having fun. Singing and dancing to songs on the radio.

Until Aisha started driving to a tree while Elena was yelling stop.

Aisha then drove straight into a tree killing Elena instantly making her wake up from the dream.

Elena gasped loudly as she woke up from the dream staring at Aisha wide eyed.

Aisha was smirking while holding a pillow, " Did you like the dream, Elena?"

" Why would you do that? What is wrong with you.", Elena said trying to move back.

" Elena when someone has a weapon that can kill you, you will do any and everything to kill that person. Do you get what I'm trying to say?", Aisha said before pushing the pillow towards Elena's face about to suffocate her.