⚡️7⚡️

Aisha felt a body on hers and light snores in her neck.

Aisha hands were in Stefan's hair, she tried to remove her hand but he stopped her.

" Don't. That feels so good.", Stefan said.

Aisha looked down at him, " How long have you been awake?"

" For an hour, the least.", Stefan said while hugging her belly.

They sat in silence before Stefan spoke again, " Do you want to come with me to Klaus mansion? I know you and him haven't been talking like that but I just wanted to see if you would like to come with me?"

Aisha sat in silence for 2 minutes before nodding her head, " okay, dork. But you have to get up?"

Stefan didn't want to get up but he had to do he did, "Fine."

Stefan got up before pulling Aisha up putting her over his shoulder with her ass in the air, " Where to Aisha?"

Aisha laughed, " To my closet so I can pick out something to wear."

Stefan walked to her walk in closet and sat her down, " Pick your outfits."

Aisha picked out a brown latex trench coat with a white bodysuit and brown heels.

Aisha took 30 minutes in the bathroom doing her morning routine.

Stefan was dressed already and talking to Aisha's sisters and cousin downstairs.

Aisha was upstairs now putting lotion and spray on her body including deodorant too.

She then put on her outfit and was now doing her hair.

Aisha put her hair in a high ponytail half up and half down with two medium strands in the front. She laid her edges and then starting putting on her make-up.

Her makeup took 25 minutes and Stefan was making his way up the stairs as she applied her lipgloss.

Aisha grabbed her keys and phone before texting Jon to meet her at the Mystic falls snow event today at 4pm. He texted back okay and see you.

" You ready to go Aisha?", Stefan asked.

Aisha nodded smiling, " Yes, come on."

They made their way to Aisha car, Stefan opening her car door for her, " Thank you, Stefan."

Stefan smiled, " No problem. You look... stunning."

Aisha smiled as she pulled off to Klaus house, " Thank you, dork."

Aisha and Stefan arrived 35 minutes later, it was hella traffic outside.

" So what did my sisters and cousin say to you?",Aisha asked.

Stefan smirked, " Nothing really just how they quote on quote shipped us two together and talked about what they were doing today, which is going to the winter event today."

Aisha smiled, " They're so annoying."

Stefan and Aisha walked in the house seeing Klaus painting a snowflake.

Klaus turned to them hissing a little when he see Aisha, she looked so beautiful to him, gorgeous and ravishing even.

He had to make things right with her even if it meant not talking to anyone but her. He would do it.