⚡️1⚡️

Aisha has been in bed for two days straight.

The only time she got up is when A she needed food and b she needed a shower.

She felt worthless all of sudden.

Aisha never felt worthless a day in her life. She always felt she was powerful just by being a black women.

She soon later found out that black women are  and can be vulnerable and soft.

She wasn't taught that because she was taught how powerful she was every since she was 4.

Vulnerability and feelings were new but not new to her. She didn't know how to explain it.

She never got the chance to be soft, if she was her dad and grandmother made sure she wasn't.

They reminded her that the world falls on her shoulders while her mother told her the world falls at her feet ready to serve her instead of her serving them.

Ophelia was the only one who taught Aisha how to be soft and vulnerable but not too vulnerable. It was refreshing.

Aisha looked at her room, she was in the dark even if it was daytime. Her room was dark.

Aisha got up after she remembered her mothers words, " You don't have to sacrifice for anyone. You don't have to suffer first to find love. Go out there and let love come to you. Don't let love sacrifice you and you don't sacrifice for love."

Aisha walked to the window opening the curtains letting the light seek through.

" Whoa. This just hurt my eyes a little.", Aisha whispered.

" What am I gonna wear today?.",Aisha whispered to herself.

Aisha walked into her closet picking out some clothes.

1st She pulled out a jersey dress with white ones.

2nd she pulled out a leather skirt with a white top and black heels

3rd she pulled out a pink Jersey top with her name on it and white low waist Jean pants and leather pink shoes.

4th she pulled out a puff jacket with a t-shirt that matches her Jordan's and ripped jeans.

5th she pulled out a white collard shirt with brown stockings. A brown vest and skirt matched with white boots-heels. If she picked that one she was going to have her hair like 1990s girls.

Aisha picked the jersey dress with white ones because it was simple, comfortable, and a pretty dress.

Aisha got in the shower starting her morning routine.

She got done with the morning routine in 35 minutes.

After she put her lotion herself up and put deodorant on, she put on her outfit.

She put on her hold anklets with her name on it and her watches.

She then had to comb out her hair and put a hot comb through it. That took a good amount of 135 mins, luckily school didn't exactly start until 8:45.

It was now 5:50 am, So she had a lot of time.

By the time Aisha got done hot combing her hair, it was 7:05 meaning she had enough time to throw it in the ponytail and lay her edges.

She still had white hair but been decided to have red streaks in it a long time ago. She looks like a candy cane by the head and she loved every second of it.

Aisha put on her make up after she swooped her edges and pulled her ponytail to the back, it was still puffy but it's ok. She loved it like that.

She then put glasses on her head before grabbing her keys and finally turning on her phone as she walked out the house leaving her sisters and Cousin sleep.