✨6✨

Stefan tapped Aisha awake, when he heard her phone ringing.

She sat up and yawned covering her mouth, " Hello?"

" Sis, where the fuck you at?", Tee said loudly through the phone.

" I'm at Bonnie's house, what happen?", Aisha lied Whispered now standing in the hallway.

Tee smacked her lips before Aisha can hear the phone being taken away and Trina now speaking, " Nigga, did you forget to come home? Or are you with what's his name? The one with the brown hair and cute green eyes.".

" First off, his name is Stefan and yes I spent the night with him. No, we did not have sex?", Aisha said .

They both screamed and told K to give them their money.

" You hoes made a bet on me?", Aisha asked.

" Yeah, girl we bet if you would either be in his bed or Mr. icy bed?", Trina said.

Stefan was putting on his clothes smiling due to him listening to their phone conversation.

Aisha was annoyed already, " You know what? Never mind. How was the party?"

" It was good up until two white girls ended up fighting. That pissed all us off, so we just went home, A.", K said into the phone well yelled.

" Today is Caroline's birthday, so Bonnie invited us to hang out. You in?", K asked.

" Of course, well I got to go see y'all later.", Aisha said before hanging up the phone quickly when she heard kissing noises and loud moaning from tee and Trina in the background.

She laughed before walking back to the room, she didn't see Stefan no where until she felt herself being lifted and spun around.

She laughed, " Stefan!"

he smirked before setting her down, " I'll let you get dress, A." He laughed while walking out.

Aisha threw a pillow at him as he was walking out the room.

Aisha did her daily morning routine before putting on her clothes like always.

She put on her outfit she got from her house yesterday.

Aisha put on a white shirt with a denim Jean jacket and matching denim jeans that enhanced her curves even more than what she had without them.

She put on her new white 1s she brought from the mall.

Aisha took her hair out the bonnet and then out the scarf.

He hair was healthy, long, and full.

She was surprised because she cut all her hair off when she was 15 trying to start the natural journey and now she was glad.

Aisha took her bob out right after homecoming and wanted to let it breathe so she did but in a silk press.

She fixed her face in the mirror; putting on her lipgloss, grabbing her keys, and walking out the room.

She found Stefan talking to Damon and was trying to sneak past but stefan grabbed her arm stopping her, " You're late. We're supposed to meet Bonnie at the old witch house in 10 minutes."

Damon stopped walking across the room in a towel and smirked at Aisha and then Stefan, " Hello, Aisha. You like what you see? As for you, Stefan, relax. You don't want your hair to fall out."

Aisha laughed, " Damon, you're in a happy mood."

Damn did nothing but smiled and nod his head up and down.