✨14✨

Be-be was walking with Caroline, who was on the phone with Tyler,  in the school when they heard a noise and a whoosh sound.

" Hello?", Caroline said.

" Girl, if we were in a scary movie. You getting killed first just by asking that question.", Bernice said as she walked into the gym seeing Rebekah cleaning up.

" Where's Matt?", Caroline asked.

" He bailed. Got called into work at the last minute.", Rebekah said drainable like. Be-be grabbed a trash can before putting stuff inside.

" Are you kidding me? So it's just us?", Caroline said walking further.

" Yes, and you're both late but I'll give Bernice a pass because she's actually helping me.", Rebekah said causing Be-Be to wink at her.

" Clean-up committee started at 8:00.", Rebekah continued.

" It's like 8:02.",Caroline said looking at her phone.

" Exactly. I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized. Remind me to apologize to Aisha when we're done here, Bernice.", Rebekah said walking away to throw out the trash into a bigger bin.

Be-Be nodded unsure why she said that as Caroline looked on, " I'm sorry about your mom. I mean, I know you, like, hated her and everything, but still. I'm sorry."

Bernice stopped what she was doing listening as Rebekah spoke, " I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy."

" Yeah. he was.", Caroline said.

" I'm going to get started on the gym, want to help Bernice?", Rebekah said as Be-Be got up to help her.

They both walked into the hallway stopping when they see Alaric walk out, Rebekah was the first to speak, " You're supposed to be dead."

" I am.", Alaric said as Rebekah and Be-Be looked at each other before speeding to Alaric only for Alaric to snap Be-Be's neck and to throw Rebekah against the locker.

Alaric raised the white oak stake just as Caroline came in helping Rebekah.

Rebekah stabbed Alaric with the stake watching him take it out before Caroline grabbed be-be rushing  off to her car. Same for Rebekah.

Caroline rushed to the car laying be-be on the ground before trying to get her door unlocked.

Alaric showed up and snapped Caroline's neck dragging Caroline and Bernice back to the school.

Rebekah watched on as he didn't seem fazed about his skin burning in the sun.

__________________§_________________
Aisha woke up to her phone ringing several times.

She groaned rubbing her eyes before answering the phone, " Huh?"

" Aisha, Be-Be's not answering her phone so I called you.", Bonnie said.

Aisha sat up quickly, " Why, what happen?"

Bonnie sounded worried and scared, " Damon's taking me to Elena's house right now. Meet me there. I'll tell you when you get here."

Aisha rolled her eyes but got up anyway. She looked over at K before getting up brushing her teeth and washing up afterwards.

Aisha got done with her morning routine and headed to Elena's house.

_________________§__________________

Aisha made it to Elena's house in no time and walked right in.