⚡️2⚡️

Aisha woke up feeling good about today. She had a good morning text from Jonathan, Stefan, and Rebekah.

She loved every one of their texts.

Aisha got up and pulled out an outfit she was going to wear today.

Aisha picked out a blue Jean short skirt with a blue tank top and a silver jacket.

She wanted to dress like the 2000s today so she topped it off with silver and blue strap up heels.

She was going to wear her hair in a middle part and going to do her makeup afterwards.

But Aisha had to get in the shower first and finish her morning routine.

After 35 minutes Aisha was done with her morning routine and was now getting dressed.

She looked pretty but she needed to start on her hair.

She flat ironed it which took about 65 minutes since her hair was already hot combed from previous days.

She put on edge control and laid her edges. Her forehead was beaming but she learned to love it when she was 14 years old.

She had on black shades that covered her eyes and lipgloss.

Aisha walked down the stairs to her car and drove off to the mystic grill before texting Jon back.
________________§___________________

Aisha walked into the grill sitting down at a table not noticing Klaus looking at her every move.

Aisha ordered her favorite before texting Stefan back good morning.

Rebekah walked in, " Aisha!"

"Rebekah!, I see you're cheery. What's up with you.", Aisha said.

" Nothing just watch.", Rebekah said walking off to Matt.

Rebekah sat the keys down making Matt confused, " What's this?"

" The keys to your new truck. It's parked outside, paid for, insured, everything but a big red bow.", Rebekah said causing Aisha to look at her.

", Rebekah said causing Aisha to look at her

" If that's your idea of an apology... you should probably give it to Elena. She's the one you and Aisha killed.", Matt said walking away.

Aisha then noticed Klaus sitting there before walking to Rebekah, " You okay?"

Rebekah nodded as Klaus begin to talk making both of them roll their eyes, " You're trying too hard."

" Last I heard, you were leaving town- - forever.", Rebekah said.

" He should've", Aisha whispered causing him to smirk.

" Well, I was, after love made her exquisite exit. But then I thought to myself, how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here with my love... bribing the help.", Klaus said walking to Aisha and Rebekah.