✨PROLOGUE✨

Would you rather have be poison ivy or Harley Quinn?
   I would pick Harley so I could beat people wit-

Trina waved her hand in front of Aisha's face, " hello!, so you don't here me calling you, you coming in the gas station with us?".

Aisha shook her head no and watched them get out the car, she loved her sisters no doubt but she didn't exactly love the problems that came with them.

She yelled out loud enough for all the both of them to hear, " get me some snacks, preferably the ones I like please".

If only she could have invisibility powers cause they ass were annoying. She loved Tee  and Trina with her heart but Trina was something she could never run from.

She started playing with her magic in her hand fire rose from her hand.

Aisha used to always practice magic every since she was 4 years old. She was a little girl with a lot of special talents, magic was one of them.

She sighed in relief when she saw her sisters coming back.

She used her other hand to draw water from them while her sisters were pumping the gas and dancing to imaginary music.

Tamara banged on the hood getting Aisha's attention, " hey, don't do that

Tamara banged on the hood getting Aisha's attention, " hey, don't do that. Not here. Not now".

Aisha hurried and retract the water from her hands and looked around at all the other cars out there right along side them before rolling her eyes.

She sighed heavily before sitting back letting the window all the way down, " how many more hours of this trip, this shit is annoying".

Trina smirked at Aisha, " So, kinda like you being annoying then, now, and forever".

Aisha put her middle finger up while sticking her tongue out laughing, " fuck you Trina".

" Big sis, I know I'm sexy and all but baby I ain't with that sweet home Alabama shit", Trina said getting back inside the car giving Aisha her stuff before making sure everyone is in safe and pulling off.

" On a serious note, we just one hour away, calm your pussy", Tee said while looking out the window.

Aisha looked in the back of the car before throwing a candy wrapper at her sister, " My pussy is calm thank you very much now I just hope y'all know, I'm getting the biggest bedroom".

Trina playfully swerved the car into the opposite lane at this information, " yeah sure if we make it there because right now, I don't think we will if you keep talking".

Tamara laughed, " you ain't going to crash this ugly ass car, Aisha payed too much money for it".

Both Aisha and Tee turned to eachother before laughing some more while Trina just smiled, " I can't fucking stand y'all, this a classic jeep that you brought for me babes, don't be mad".

" Be glad!", they all screamed out laughing.

" we should've drove your car Aisha", tee said while chewing on her brownie.

Aisha smiled, " Nah, y'all good. Trina ain't going to fuck up my car, she could fuck up her own and you can help her".

She continued, " plus my car with kourtnie and I trust her with my baby more than y'all".

Both Tamara and Trina gasped loudly while holding their chest, " you don't trust your own sisters. How dare you? See Tamara? See how she do us? Shame. Mm mm mm".

After a long silence of looking at each other, they all laughed before Aisha turned on her playlist.

________§__________

Tee was sound asleep when Aisha got a call from Bonnie asking them where they were at.

Aisha replied back quiet enough to not wake her sister cause if she did, they would probably have to pull over to fight, her mouth was vicious, " we are now just a few blocks away from our new house, why what's wrong?".

Bonnie smiled on the other hand of the phone," Oh, nothing just can't wait until I see you all, you don't know how much I missed you all".

Aisha smiled while looking over at Trina, " Aww we miss you too B, we should've got there sooner but we had to stop for these two rascals".

Trina rolled her eyes before shaking her head focusing on the road, " you sure this the street sis?".

" Yeah just make a left when you get to the corner. Im going to call you back Bonnie tell be-beI said hey", Aisha said while smiling at their new house when they finally made it before hanging up.

Trina woke Tee up before stretching when she got out the car, " ooh, that feel good".

Aisha heard several bone cracking sounds which made her face turn up at that, " ugh, I hate that sound so bad".

" well get used to it", Trina said while getting her stuff out the car and snapping her fingers to get it up stairs, the others did the same. No one was around so it was all good.

They all stood side by side each other while staring at the house, "you gotta love magic".

They all walked in and begin setting up for a wild ride ahead.