⚡️3⚡️

K jumped on Aisha's bed while Tee, Be-Be, and Tamara screamed, " Wake up!"

Aisha laughed, " Alright, I'm up."

" Good, because we're spending half of the day together while the other half you go with Jonathan.", Trina said.

They all smiled before Tee decided to speak, " Now get up and get dressed because we're going to the mall and out to eat."

"When we go out to eat, we all have to put our cellphones in the basket.", K said.

" No interruptions either, if someone even bother to pick up their cellphone when if rings or for anything, you got to pay for the dinner.", Bernice said.

" With cash too.", Trina finished.

Aisha looked at them, " pay for all of us?"

" Yep, if you do anything with your phone you gotta pay for all of our meals, including desert with cash and we know how much you don't like spending cash  too.", Tee said.

Aisha raised her eyebrows, " Are y'all challenging me?"

They all nodded while walking out, Trina stopped at the door, " Yep, because you the one with all the hoes , so the more they text you the more urge your ass have to pick up that phone and then Boom! You paying out your pockets."

Aisha grabbed a pillow and threw it at Trina as she ran out laughing, " I can't stand y'all."

" We love you too.", Trina yelled.

Aisha got up and checked her phone to see texts from Bonnie, Damon, Klaus, and Stefan. Matt and Tyler texted too.

She wondered why Rebekah didn't text her but she thought that maybe she needed time alone because of the words Klaus said to her.

Aisha looked in her closet and grabbed her clothes she was wearing.

She pulled out a Celtics jersey two piece, which was shorts and a top, and some white and green 1s.

Aisha got in the shower starting her morning routine.

Aisha finished her morning routine in 25 minutes and was now putting lotion on her body and putting deodorant on.

After 5 minutes she puts on her clothes and then did her hair.

Aisha put her hair in a high-ponytail, parting the pony tail before laying her edges.

When she was done with her hair she put on her makeup, which took a maximum of 20 minutes before grabbing her keys and walking down the stairs.

" Finally Damn had a bitch dozing off.", K said before getting up.

Aisha laughed, " It wasn't that long."

They all turned to look at her, Tee was the first to talk, " Uhh, yes it was sis."

Aisha shook her head pointing to the door, " Just go."

They all shrugged walking out as she went upstairs getting her phone and leaving out right after them locking the door.

_________________§__________________

Elena, Tyler, and Damon were all meeting at Tyler's house to deal with Connor.

" So we each take a different entrance, hit him at the same time.", Damon said pacing around.

Stefan walked in making Elena stand up, " Stefan!"

" Where the hell have you been?", Damon asked.

Elena walked to hug him as he spoke, " coming up with a plan?"