✨11✨

Two weeks have passed since Aisha talked to anyone but K and her sisters.

She didn't want to talk to anyone else.

The weather was inconsistent because of her emotions. One day, it was raining. The next day it was hailing. Sunny, even snowed one time.

The temperature increased then decreased. Virginia was into one big fiasco.

Aisha didn't answer anyone calls but her sisters.

Bonnie, The salvatores', The Mikaelsons, be-be, Caroline was all calling her non-stop to the point where she thought about lighting her phone on fire.

Aisha was angry at all of them. Everyone lied to her. She found out from her sisters that Elijah and Klaus knew that one of her family members had to die and didn't tell her at all.

She didn't want to talk to anyone associated with the people she was really mad at.

Aisha only had her sisters, K, and her damn self.

Over the two weeks, Aisha was learning more about herself because of A.W of course.

Aisha learned that she has clairvoyance, speed, weather manipulation, magic powers due to her being a witch, and mind control. She learned more about her history.

Apparently, She was badasses in the 1 A.D even though them were the worst days for a black person, especially a black woman.

Aisha sat in bed and thought about if she wanted to get up and go out.

Tamara walked in snatching the covers off of her, " Get up, let's get something to eat. You've been cooped up in this dungeon for two weeks."

Tamara walked out the room as Aisha groaned out loudly before getting out the bed walking to the shower.

She put her shower cap on her head, luckily it fit all her hair inside of it. She loved designing the things she wear.

When Aisha got out the shower, she put cream and moisturizer on her face. She then put an aloe plant on her face letting it sit for 20 minutes while brushing her teeth.

When she got down brushing her teeth, she put on deodorant as then lotion making her feel and smell good.

The thing is Aisha haven't dressed up for the two weeks she'd been in the house, so she was a little happy she got a reason now.

Aisha picked out a black dress and put it together with a white fur coat. She topped her outfit off with white boots.

She put her watch on, rings on , and lip liner with lips gloss on. Afterwards, Aisha put on lashes with eyeliner.

Aisha then had to work on her hair, it took her 10 minutes to fix her hair.

She wet her hair first putting a towel over her neck and then wait for it to dry.

When it dried, it was picked out and now her hair was in 4c texture like she loved it.

She put her glasses on before grabbing her keys and  phone off the table walking down the stairs.

" Come on, you whores. Which car we're taking.", Aisha said looking at K and her sisters.

" You're driving yours and K is riding with you while I drive my car and Tee ride with me", Trina said coming out the kitchen.

Aisha nodded before walking out the door to her car waiting on K to get in. When everyone got in the cars, she drove off to the mystic grill.

She should've been tired of this shit already but to her surprise she wasn't. She actually miss it.