✨9✨

Aisha's body felt different when she woke up. She woke up ready to start her day off right.

She felt amazing today.

Aisha remembered what happened to her: Esther was the main reason her body is in pain.

Aisha jumped out of the bed and walked to her mirror. She had beautiful long, white hair that touched her back and she had to check twice to see if it was her. It was still kinky and she loved that too.

Aisha was confused until a voice talked in her head making her scared at first
Aisha's mind: I'll admit it was me. I couldn't let us walk around without my hair. You should know that.
Aisha: Who the fuck are you?
Aisha's mind: Didn't I tell you that we are one, meaning I'm the one you like to call the other Aisha when in reality I'm the first one.
Aisha: Wait so how exactly did this happen? Why?
Aisha's mind: I was losing control of my powers and did something else I shouldn't have done, so I created a spell to lock me away some of my powers away with me. I managed to convince Esther do the spell and send me away and she did.
Aisha: but how am I here? I'm still not understanding. Am I a time traveler or something?
Aisha's mind: I wish but no. I knew you was going to be born in 1992 meaning I was going to be reborn again because I had a vision about the future. We're like doppelgängers but the same person if that makes sense.
Aisha: You know, you're making me even more confused.
Aisha's mind: you can do a spell to make you see me, it's in the Williams our spell book. It'll only make sense if we're face to face. Goodbye.

Aisha huffed before combing her hair liking the new color. She looked like storm and was loving it.

Aisha walked to the bathroom and started her morning routine.
_________________§________________
Aisha walked down the stairs smiling from ear to ear, her hair bounced as she walked in the kitchen opening the refrigerator door with her mind.

That's new and she liked it.

It was a warm day in mystic falls, so Aisha put on a black t-shirt and black jeans with heels to match. She topped off the fit with a leather jacket

Aisha had her hair in an up down ponytail with her edges laid.

Aisha guessed that K was over her boyfriend house again since she didn't see her

She seen a note on the fridge when she closed it from her sister telling her that they was spending time with be-be over her house. She texted them to make sure and they texted right back telling her that they are at B's house.

Aisha smiled before grabbing her keys and lipgloss walking out the door to get in her car.

She was driving to the mystic grill when she got a text from

Rebekah telling her to meet at the Mikaelsons house. She texted back okay.

Aisha arrived at the Mikaelsons house walking right in, " Hello, everyone."

When she walked in, she saw Finn getting his shoes cleaned, Rebekah getting her nails done, Elijah cleaning his own shoes, and Kol standing in the mirror.

They all smiled before speaking back to her.

She sat down next to Rebekah, " So what's with all this? What's happening."