⚡️13⚡️

Aisha woke up a couple of days later, she sat up and looked at her sisters and cousins, except Bonnie, Besides her bed sleeping.

Aisha smiled as she looked at her hands to see fire coming out her finger tips. And on her other hand green mist.

She checked her calendar.

Today was her relay race against other schools.

Aisha wanted to take a lot of medals home, I mean it is the finals.

Aisha felt different like her entire body was lifted up and on top of the world.

Aisha didn't even have to get up and pick out clothes she wanted to wear because she just snapped her fingers and everything was right there in front of her.

She smiled as her family got up rubbing their eyes.

Once they recognize that Aisha was up, they all screamed and tapped each other before running towards Aisha hugging her.

" Don't you ever fucking do what you did no more, Ugh you had us scared.", K says smiling at Aisha.

Aisha smiled widely, " Awwn I miss you bitches too."

" What exactly did you do to get your body to be like that?", Tee asks.

Aisha shrugged her shoulder, " I simply let some of my regards down and now we're complete, meaning me and A.W."

They all looked at her a bit worried before Trina clapped her hands, " Well, okay. So, Stefan and Damon are mad at you. Elena doesn't exactly know what you did yet. Bonnie's well, Bonnie."

Aisha looked at them before smiling, " They must be really mad because they didn't even call to check up on me, how rude?"

" Fuck them. Anyways, get dressed school's in 1 and a half hour babe.", Be-Be says putting on lipgloss in the mirror.

" I'm surprised you're here, you know, considering that Bonnie hat-", Aisha says before Bernice walked over to her hugging her again.

" Bonnie doesn't hate you, Aisha. Whatever happened on that island, leave it in the past. She told me that she said those things out of anger and never meant to her you.", Be-be says.

" Yeah, we're gonna let you get dressed. Oh, one more thing, Elena turned her switch off because Jeremy died so be aware.", K says.

Aisha rolled her eyes before grabbing her towel, " Elena knows who to play with and it sure as hell ain't me."

They all smiled before walking out letting Aisha shower.

Aisha finished her morning routine in 50 minutes, she shaved her legs, arms, and private areas. She didn't want her legs to be shown hairy, and there's nothing wrong with hairy legs on girls but she always had a problem with hair on her legs when she did track.

Aisha made her way out the bathroom and put on her perfume and lotion.

She got dressed and put on a blue skin tight shirt with skin-tight blue leather pants. She put on blue heels to top it off.

She wanted to look like a pretty ass blueberry today and so she did.

Aisha put her hands on top of her head and said a spell to change her hair to a side-part with wavy curls. Aisha also changed the color to royal blue and smiled when she seen the outcome of her outfit.

Aisha did her make-up which took a max of 25 minutes and then grabbed her phone and keys.

" Y'all ready?", Aisha says walking down the stairs and past her family.