⚡️4⚡️

Aisha sighs before getting up to open her curtains.

The sun seek through as the clouds swam away making the light blue peek in the sky.

She stared outside for 30 secs before smiling as she texted Jonathan good Morning.

She went to her radio and turned on early 2000s music.

Aisha went into her closet and picked out the clothes she was wearing. She was going to visit the Salvatores and everyone else, just to get on they nerves and then leave because why not?

Aisha picked out a graphic T-Shirt with cargo pants and a jacket to match. She then grabbed a New York hat and Jordan 4s.

She was going to have to flat iron her hair so she plugged them up before starting her morning routine.

Aisha took 45 minutes getting dress. Now she was doing her hair.

She wanted to do a side part but couldn't so she did a middle part.

See if she didn't take care of her hair and just kept flat ironing it, then it wouldn't be healthy for her at all.

Aisha's hair took a limited of 65 minutes, she was ready to cut it all off at one point but decided against it and just wanted to cut some of it.

Her hair was exhausting as fuck to her. Aisha was now laying her edges.

After laying her edges she put a little makeup on and grab her things she needed and headed out.

Aisha put on her glasses before getting in her car and driving to the Salvatores house.

Once she got there, she got out the car and went inside. She looked around the house and didn't find anyone so she called Stefan.

" Hello.", Stefan says.

" Hello steffy, where are you?", Aisha said curiously.

" I'm at Elena's house. Why?", Stefan said into the phone.

" Oh, nothing. Alright see you.", Aisha said smiling as she walked into his room taking his shirt. It was cute so she took it, oh well he ain't getting it back.

Aisha walked downstairs and got into her car with the shirt throwing it in the backseat before driving to Elena's house.

She got there in 10 minutes and walked straight in, " I'm here."

" Hello, storm. Why haven't you been answering any of my calls?", Damon said.

" Because I had better things to do, now where's your brother.", Aisha said looking around.

" I'm right here.", Stefan said from behind her.

Stefan hugged her tightly inhaling her scent, " Hey Aisha."

" Hello, Stefan. How have you been? What's been going on?", Aisha said as she earned looks from Damon and Stefan.

" Elena killed someone.", Damon said.

Aisha was shocked because little Lena would never, " Who could she have possibly killed? A ghost."

They both looked at her telling her to stop before Stefan spoke while Damon was carrying a bucket and a towel to the sink, " She killed the hunter and almost killed her brother."

Aisha smirked, " Did she now? Ooh wee, I know she's going through it. There's always a consequence to killing someone."

Stefan stopped, " What do you mean Aisha?"

Aisha changed the subject quickly, " Where's annoying J? Where he go?"

" School. Bonnie had him volunteering for some occult exhibit.", Stefan said while eyeing Aisha before looking Damon. Stefan still wanted to know what she means.