⚡️11⚡️

Aisha woke up to heavy things beside her. She thought it was her pillows so she just smiled and fluttered her eyes open.

When she finally got adjusted to the light peeking in her room, she heard Damon's voice, " Morning sleepy head."

" Damon don't you think you could've been more silent.", Stefan says on the side of her.

Aisha rolled her eyes and scooted out the bed walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth, " I hate that I invited y'all in. Why are y'all here? I'm not in the mood."

They both looked at each other before staring back at Aisha as she walked out the bathroom brushing her teeth, Stefan was the first to speak, " What's wrong? You're usually happy."

Aisha looked at him before going back into the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste, " Stefan if you haven't notice, I woke up to y'all two laying on the side of me like logs so how am I suppose to be happy about that?!"

Stefan looked at her with sincere concern, " Okay, you're absolutely right. Damon, come on."

Stefan got up off the bed looking at Damon who had his hands behind his head, " What? It's obvious something is bothering her and it's not us, this time. So I just want to know what it is?"

Stefan shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose as Aisha walked out the bathroom with an apple cider vinegar face mask on speaking, " I had a terrible night. So y'all must want something or otherwise you wouldn't be here? What is it? What can I help y'all with? If I can't help then get out!"

Damon sat up and sped to Aisha sitting her down on his lap looking her in her eyes as his hands rested on her lower back, "Seriously Aisha what's wrong? you're never like this."

Stefan came and rubbed circles on her back from behind wanting to hear the reason too, " Ugh fine, Stefan you know how I told you that someone came back into my life, Well it was my father... he came back and now wants to reunite with my sisters and I."

They both looked at her before she got off of Damon, who was red/pink in his face and had his hand over his private area, and sat down patting the seat next to her for Stefan to sit, which he did.

" I just don't want to reunite with him. They wanted me to but I can't. Maybe it's because he's fucked me over many more times than anyone else, especially Klaus. What should I do?", Aisha finished.

Damon grabbed her hand, " I think you should give him a chance for redemption. Who knows maybe he'll become a better father."

Aisha looked at him before Stefan talked, " I think you should do what's best for you. Make your own choice even if it means not talking to your father ever again. Sometimes parents are the most toxic thing in your life, take control of your own life, even if it means getting rid of toxins in your life."

Aisha looked at Stefan as he continued rubbing circles in her back. She loved when Stefan did that, it calms her in a special way and send tingles down to area.

Damon smirked because he knew what Stefan was doing to her, he could smell her arousal and so could Stefan. They both thought she looked so gorgeous trying to suppress a moan.

Aisha rubbed her eyes walking to her closet listening to Damon speak, " Aisha we're going to take you somewhere to clear your mind so get dressed, so just put on shirt, pants, and boots. Oh, and bring three outfits, we're staying two nights out.

Aisha walked back out the closet with a skin-tight black see-through shirt, blue Jean pants, and brown thigh-high timberland boots.

" See, that's exactly what I was describing.", Damon said as Aisha laughed and went back into the closet.