⚡️6⚡️

Aisha eyes flew opened, she looked around and didn't see Stefan.

Aisha thought he went home so she just looked at her phone answering text messages before going in her closet to pick out clothes.

She yawned while patting her head before finishing up picking out her clothes in her closet.

Aisha sat her clothes on the bed.

She picked out colorful blazer jacket with Jean shorts and light blue heels.

She went to her purse section and got a blue purse and green glasses to match.

The blue and green brought out the colors in the blazer.

Aisha started her morning routine.

It took her 45 minutes to get dressed and now she was working on her hair.

Aisha braided two braids in the front before leaving the rest down. Afterwards she put on her make-up, which only took 15 minutes.

Aisha grabbed her phone off the charger texting Jon back. He was coming back from his trip in 2 days.

Aisha walked down the stairs seeing her sisters and K leave the house.

" Stefan knows how to cook baby.", Trina yelled before locking the door and leaving.

Stefan was in the kitchen cleaning off the counter when Aisha walked in.

Stefan looked up and smiled, " I hope you don't mind. This is a thank you breakfast from me."

Aisha smiled, " Stefan you shouldn't have."

" I needed to Aisha now let's eat.", Stefan said as he sat her plate down and his plate.

Aisha ate the pancakes and accidentally moaned out causing Stefan to shift a little to stop his dick from growing in his pants, " This is so good. I'm usually not a pancake person, more of a waffle person."

Stefan shifted his weight a little as he cleared his throat, " I didn't know that. I would've made waff-"

Aisha laughed at him, " Stefan, it's okay. I still eat pancakes but not like waffles so you're good."

Stefan laughed and ate his food, he chewed his eggs before speaking, " so is your closet big? Because I always see you with different styles."

Aisha smiled, " Not really. But I do like to dress though."

" When did you know you knew how to dress?", Stefan asked curiously.

Aisha wiped her mouth, " Uh, I think when I was 10 because I had on baggy clothes and jerseys and made them fashionable. That's what my grandma used to say. Every since then I believed her."

Stefan smiled. They finished their food in comfortable silence.

They both washed out their plates before sitting back down, " Thank you for the breakfast Stefan. I appreciate it."

" No problem Aisha. It was the least I could do for you for helping me take my mind off of Elena and Damon.", Stefan said.

" Honestly I knew it was coming. Here's what I would've did though instead of stringing one along while the other one waits for his turn. I would've dated both of you at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone type beat.", Aisha said making Stefan pause before busting out laughing.

Aisha laughed, " What? You know it's the right way, Stefan. Instead she's sired to one."

" Look. We don't know anything for sure. ", Stefan said.