❆Christmas Special 2020❆

━━━✦❘༻3rd POV༺❘✦━━━

━━━✦❘༻3rd POV༺❘✦━━━

December 24,

It had been two days since [Y/N] celebrated Kageyama's birthday with him. Currently Karasuno's students were on winter break which meant they had some time for themselves before they had to return to school activities again.

[Y/N] was currently sitting in the living room with his grandfather Shiro as they wrapped presents.

"So all of this stuff is for your team?" Shiro laughed as he wrapped one of the many gifts [Y/N] bought. The masked boy only nodded as he wrapped one of the last gifts he had bought.

"[N/N]! Can you run to the store for me? I miscalculated and didn't buy enough ingredients. Here." Yuna laughed as she handed him a list and some money before [Y/N] nodded. The boy got up and walked to his room to grab a sweater, scarf and some gloves. After putting those one, he walked to the front door and opened it. [Y/N] stood there taking in the scenery in front of him.

The ground was practically covered in snow as snowflakes continued to fall. Cars drove by, people walked with one another as little children played in the snow. [Y/N] then walked out the house before closing the door and locking it. He started to walk to the store as snowflakes landed on him.

"[Y/N] senpai!!" Someone called out before the masked boy looked behind him.

"[Y/N] senpai!!" None other than Hinata waved as he ran up to the boy. [Y/N] waved back as Hinata stopped in front of him panting a little bit.

"I got your message! My mom said it'd be alright if I come over!" Hinata smiled before [Y/N] nodded. The masked boy then turned around and continued walking. Hinata followed behind him as the two walked side by side.

"Are you going to the store for something [Y/N] senpai?" Hinata asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"Can I tag along?" Hinata asked before [Y/N] laughed.

"Y-you're already f-following me... so y-yeah." [Y/N] said between laughs as Hinata turned red.

"O-okay!" Hinata smiled before the two continued to walk. The walk was silent but the two didn't mind, it was a peaceful silence after all. After walking for a little bit, the two made it to the store. They walked into the store and [Y/N] quickly scanned each isle, looking for the things on the list as Hinata followed behind with a shopping cart. 

"Iwa~Chan! Come on! Why are you walking so slow all of a sudden!?-"

"SHUT UP SHITTYKAWA!!" Someone yelled as a loud smack was heard from the other isle.

"Shittykawa?" Hinata asked.

"THAT HURT IWA~CHAN!!" None other than Oikawa cried as Iwaizumi and him walked into the isle [Y/N] and Hinata was in. [Y/N] looked at Oikawa to see Oikawa holding his cheek before the masked boy covered the mouth on his mask to hold in his laughter.