Special Chapter 2

≿----- 3rd POV -----≾

At first glance, Karasuno seemed like your normal high school but little did every student that joined, they'd be entering the mafia. Karasuno was one of the many schools like this. Many schools in Japan were secretly apart of the mafia that trained students and prepare them. Currently the masked boy known as [Y/N] [L/N] was sitting in an office on a couch as he shuffled a deck of cards.

"[Y/N]." Daichi said as the masked boy looked up to him. He tilted his head at the dark haired male.

"We're going on a special trip. But we need someone to stay back along with Hinata." Daichi said as [Y/N] nodded.

"You already know where this is going so I know I can trust you with defending the place while we're gone." Daichi said before walking away from the masked boy. [Y/N] was known for being one of Karasuno's source of money. With his luck and gambling hes managed to get the school a few million yen every month.

But not only was he known for his gambling career but he was known to be dangerous. At first glance the boy seemed harmless but he knew how to defend himself.

"[Y/N]!!" The orange haired boy shouted as he ran into the room [Y/N] was in. Hinata smiled at the boy before jumping on the seat next to him.

"Hello Shoyo." [Y/N] said as he patted his lap. Hinata smiled before resting his head on [Y/N]'s lap as he laid down on the couch.

"Feed me [Y/N]!!" Hinata laughed before [Y/N] pulled out a bag of chips from his bag. He then opened the bag and popped a chip into Hinata's mouth as the first year smiled. [Y/N] smiled under his mask before alarms went off.

"A-ah!! Someone broke in!!" Hinata yelled as he jumped from the couch. The two then ran out the office and were heading to the armory before they came to a stop.

'Crap.' [Y/N] thought as he looked across the hall.

"I-It's Nekoma!!" Hinata yelled as [Y/N] grabbed his hand and turned the corridor.

"We can't fight them. We're outnumbered and they have weapons." [Y/N] said as the continued to run.

"Hey hey hey!!" The two stopped again when they saw a certain grey haired male stand in front of him.

"W-what are they doing here!?" Hinata yelled as [Y/N]'s eyes widened.

'D-did they form an alliance?!' [Y/N] thought as he was gonna turn around but was only met with Kuroo and the rest of Nekoma.

"Looks like we caught some little crows."

≿----- ❈ -----≾

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" Daichi yelled as the rest of Karasuno looked away, not knowing how to respond. Sugawara then cleared his throat before walking up to Daichi.